Chapter One

Your POV
it was sunset as you walked through the streets of California, the summer breeze blew lightly as it messed with your long h/c hair. you walk past a coffee shop and smell the scents of pumpkin and chocolate. "hmm.." you sighed in delight as you walked through the doors, you walked up to the desk and ordered a (coffee name here c/n/h) that'll be 2.33" the woman said, you reached into your purse and handed her the money. "have a nice day.." she said with a smile. "you too.." you answered shyly as you started to leave, but someone ran into you causing you to drop your coffee.. "oh my god, I'm so sorry miss.." the mans voice said, you looked up and were welcomed by his chocolate brown eyes. "it.. it's okay.." you answered shyly. "no it's not, let me buy you a new one.." he said kindly as he guided you back to the counter.
"hello what would you like?" she asked as she looked at you then back to the man. "yes umm, what did you have?" he asked with a beautiful smile. "I had a c/n/h..." you said with a small grin. "here you go.." the woman said as she handed you your drink, the man ordered his coffee than guided you over to a table. "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm mark.. Mark Edward Fischbach.." he said kindly as he reached out a hand, you shook it. "I'm (f/n) (l/n)" you replied hesitantly he smiled brightly. "so.. tell me about yourself, f/n" mark said as he held his face in his hands. "well, I'm 24 and I just moved out of my parents house and moved into an apartment with my friend Sarah.. she's (really nice, annoying).. but she always sticks by me.. I don't have many family members.. and I've been really distant from men because of my last boyfriend.." you said as you looked up at mark. "what did your last boyfriend do?" he asked quietly, you didn't want to answer that question. "h-he.. never mind... but this was when I was 15 so don't worry mark.." you said calmly then you took another sip into your drink. "he's an asshole!" Mark whispered loudly. "yeah, tell me about it.." you whispered back with a half smile, he smiled back as he took a drink of his coffee.
"so what about you?"
"what do you mean?"
"what's your back story?"
his smile went away with a flash. "oh god.. where should I start.." he said with a nervous laugh, he sighed. "well.." you asked with a half smile.
"well.."

You both talked for about two hours. you smiled widely knowing you get to know this handsome man so much better.

-ring ring- marks phone rang. "hello?, oh hey wade.." mark said. "no I'm okay...... maybe some other time.. yeah... okay, bye bud.." then he hung up his phone. "oh wow it's late.. how about I drive you home?" he asked as he stood up and reached his hand out to you, you looked at his hand then up to his face. you took it, he smiled brightly as you were led outside, he walked up to a 1967 Chevrolet Camaro. -nice..- you though as you walked over to the passengers side, mark was holding the door for you. "thank you mark." you said as you got into the car, he shut your door and ran over to the divers side and jumped in. "so.. where is your apartment?" he asked kindly as he added a smile.
"stony way.." you said with a grin. "cool! I live there too, that makes it much easer to find.." mark said as he started the engine and headed for the hotel.