Chapter Five

You woke up the second time to someone gently rubbing your hand. you opened your eyes and saw mark, you smiled "m-mark.." you whispered as you looked at him. "Mark!" you said loudly as you shook him gently.

his head shot up, he had dried tears on his face, and his nose was all red from crying.. "(f-(f/n) your awake! oh thank god!" he yelled as he hugged you tightly. "w-what do you mean?" "(f/n), you've been in a coma.. for two months..." you felt your stomach drop.. "c-coma??" you looked at him in disbelief.. you couldn't be in a coma.. "wh-where's Kevin?" you asked as you sat up. "oh.. your boyfriend.. he went home.." it must've been a dream.. you looked up at mark.. he looked sad "mark.. he's not my boyfriend.." you said as you lifted his head. "bu-but he said-" you cut him off. "he's my abusive ex that raped me!" shock came on marks face.. he shot up out his chair, you grabbed his hand and sat him back down.. "don't.." you whispered as you gently rubbed marks hand.

a few moments later the doctor walked in. " hello mar- oh (f/n) you're awake! good.." he smiled as he checked his clipboard.. "now.. by the cat scans and stuff.. you might be experiencing memory loss.. which is normal and you should regain.." he smiled as you turned toward mark.. he look so tired..
"O-Okay.." you smiled as the doctor handed you a paper then left.
"mark.." "yeah?" "I-I I wanna go home.." mark smiled at you softly as he caressed your cheek. you smiled as you closed your eyes at his touch.. "(f/n)?" you opened your eyes and saw Kevin. "get away from her!" Kevin shouted as he ran toward mark.
Kevin threw a few punches but mark blocked. you clicked the help button next to your bed and a few nurses came in. "get him away from mark!" you screamed as they grabbed Kevin's arms and pulled him back. "why are you trying to hurt mark?" you asked as they dragged him away. "you're mine (f/n).. you'll always be mine.." and with that.. he was gone. "you okay mark?" you asked as you looked at him. he had a big bruise on his eye. "n-no.." he winced as you touched it. "sorry" you whispered as he smirked. "don't ever leave me (f/n).. please.." you felt you're heart drop as he began to tear up, his lip trembled as his face flushed a light red. "I won't mark.. I promise." you smiled as you hugged him tightly. he hugged back softly