Chapter 13: wedding day.

Your POV

Everything looked lovely. guests started arriving while your mother helped you with your beautiful lace dress. "does it look.. okay?" you asked nervously as you looked at yourself up and down in the mirror. "(f/n), you look stunning! absolutely stunning!" she smiled as she sat you down and began putting your makeup on. "nothing to crazy!" I intervened as you noticed her picking up brown and black eye shadow.

"you're getting married." she smiled. "not going out to a store.." she added as she began putting light eyeshadow above your eyes.

"fine." you mumbled. "only because I love you.."

"knock knock?" you hear mark say from outside the door.

"do not come in here Mark Fischbach!" my mother shouted playfully as she stood in front of me. "it's bad luck to see the bride-" Mark cut her off.
"Before the wedding.. I know I know..." there was a long pause. "I'm..-" you and your mother looked at each other than back at the door.. "I'm getting..... married.." you both hear mark say happily, but with a slur. "oh no!" your mom whispered as you both heard a loud thud. you both rushed the door and saw Mark laying on the ground pale as a ghost. "Mark!" you exclaimed as you and your mom sat him up, but he kept his eyes on the floor. "Mark, look at me. are you okay." you asked. "no, to the first question.. yes to the second one." he mumbled. "what?!" you asked confused. "I cannot look at the bride before the wedding.." he whispered. "you big oof!" you giggled, kissing the top of his forehead and standing him up. "I'm fine, ill just go sit on the couch.." he said happily as he walked down the hallway into the living room. "silly man (f/n). I proud of you." your mom smiled. "thanks." you smiled back, then your mom went back to work.

Marks POV One week before the wedding.

(f/n) went with her mom for some wedding shopping while bobby, dean, Sam and I stayed home. "hey mark?" dean asked looking at me. "yeah?" I asked putting my phone down and looking at him. "ever had a bachelor party?" he asked. "dean." Sam cut in. "shut it Sam. you're going to be a married man in a week.. how about a bachelor party?" dean continued. "that reminds me..." I said sitting up. "will you guys be my best man?" they all looked at me surprised. "what about your brother Thomas?" bobby asked. "yeah, he's gonna be my best man too.. I just thought it would be nice to ask.." "sure mark!" they all said at the same time. "and yes, I don't see why we can't have a bachelor party.." bobby and dean jumped with excitement while Sam mouthed "son-of-a-bitch..." while looking at the jumping men...

Wedding day.
your POV
It was time. you stood at the beginning of the alter shaking slightly, while standing next to dean, he smiled at you. "dad, would be proud." you looked up at him with teary eyes. "come here." he said as he opened his arms, softly pulling you into an embrace. "we're all proud. Sammy, bobby, mom, dad... and me." he said kissing the top of your head. Pulling out of the embrace you dried your eyes. "don't worry, you didn't mess your makeup up." he reassured. "you're the best big brother I could ever have." you smiled. "hey, bobby and Sam we're always there for you too.. " he said adding. "and you're the best little sister anyone could have."

You both smiled at each other then the music started playing. He reached his arm out, and you took it. starting on your right foot, you both walked your way down the isle. suddenly you came to realisation, and started having a tiny panic attack. "dean." you whispered loudly. "yeah?" he asked now looking down at you concerned. "I'm scared..." you whimpered grabbing his arm tighter, and stopped moving. mark looked happy, but then saw you looked scared, and walked down the isle towards you. "are you okay?" he asked looking at dean, then to you. "I'm just nervous.. that's all." you smiled nervously. "okay.." he whispered kissing your forehead and heading back down. "you okay?" dean asked as you both started walking again. "yeah." you said confidently. "I'm okay now." that feeling in your stomach went away as soon as mark touched you.
You reached the end and smiled as you both stood in front of each other.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join (f/n) (l/n) and Mark Fischbach in matrimony commented to be honourable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this- these two lovers present now come to be joined. if any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now, or forever hold there peace.." it was silent for a moment. but then bobby continued. "do you have the rings?" bobby looked over at Sam who rummaged through his pockets and pulled out the rings handing you marks and mark yours.
you started your vows.

"You, Mark Fischbach, have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confident and my greatest challenge. but most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier then I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible..... you have made be a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. so I am truly blessed to be apart of your life, which as of today. becomes our life together.. with this ring, I promise to stay by your side. in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. forever."

you slipped marks ring on as he smiled brightly at you, tearing up slightly. he cleared his throat, and began.

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.

I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and triumph. I will dream with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. you are my person - my love, my life, today and always.. with this ring. I promise you happiness."

you teared up as he slipped your ring on.

"you may kiss the bride." you handed bobby the bouquet nicely as mark wrapped his hands around the back of your neck and kissed you passionately..