Chapter 16 Daddy Mark!

Your POV

You woke up first having to go to the bathroom. first thing you entered the room you noticed your box of tampons on the sink.

"oh.." escaped your lips in a gasp as you ran out of the bathroom to look at your phone. "December 15..."
you ran back into the bathroom and pulled a pregnancy test out of your bag.

You stared in shock waiting for it to show you "+ or -" you began to cry as the plus appeared. "I don't think I'm ready!" you whispered to yourself as you sunk to the floor in fear.. "what if" those words repeated in your head over and over again as you stared at the test.

"Babe?" you heard mark ask from outside the door. "you okay?"

you threw the test away. slowly opening the door you looked into his chocolate eyes. "mark.." you started, hoping.. for someway to say it without laughing. you both stared at each other for a long time, until mark broke the silents. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"would you like to be a daddy?" you smiled slightly.. waiting.

"Daddy?" mark asked smiling. but then suddenly becoming pale. "Daddy..." he fell forward and you screamed.

"Mark!" you laughed as he looked up at you and smiled.

"I'm... okay... just blacked out from excitement.." he sat up and leaned against the sink. "I love you (y/n)..."

"I love you too.." you leaned closer and kissed his nose as he began to smile brightly.

Your belly grew and grew as time went on. your baby was healthy and you couldn't wait to hold it close and you could tell how impatient mark was, every night mark would lay next to you, hand on your tummy.

you and mark both experienced the baby kicking for the first time and the first time it's hand pushed against your skin. the best part was giving birth.. "it's a boy.." you heard the doctor say as the nurses helped the baby breathe air for the first time.. when you held it close you smiled but when you looked at mark you felt like crying.. together.. you both cried as you both held him close..

"Daniel.." you smiled as mark rubbed his tears..
"He'll be Daniel Edward Fischbach"

"Hi! Daniel! I'm your daddy, mark! something's might be hard in life, but remember me and mommy. we'll be here for you." mark leaned in and kissed the top of Daniels head...

you fell asleep, with Daniel close to you...

In memory of Daniel of cyndigo.. rest his soul.. He will be missed by all.