Chapter Four

Marks POV

it was 5:00 and I already had my stuff packed for Vidcon, but I didn't want to leave (f/n).. It felt like someone bad would happen if I left her alone.. I picked my suitcase up and headed for the door.. ~maybe.. I'll leave a note on her door..~ I thought as I walked back into my gaming room and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.
*~(F/N) by the time you read this ill be at the airport.. the reason I'm leaving you this note is because I don't want you to feel forgotten.. I just want to say my goodbyes, and I was hoping to take you somewhere special when I get back! >~<

With love,
Mark Fischbach.. ~*

I smiled as I threw my bag over my shoulder and grabbed a piece of tape..
I left out the door and taped the note to hers.. I sighed as I headed down the stairs, hoping these five days would pass.. but, I get to see my lovely fans.. they'll keep me company while I'm gone.. I got into my car and left to the airport thinking about (f/n) beautiful face..

Your POV

you woke up and stretched.. you looked over to the clock and it read 9:56. "damn.." you mumbled as you crawled out of bed and messed with your hair.. ~walk.. I should go for a walk..~ you thought as you sat on your bed.. "........... PFFFT!! NOPE!" you yelled as you plopped back into the pillow.. "okay yeah.." you mumbled as you thought of the lovely breeze.

you got dressed in a tank top and a pair of bleached shorts, you then walked into the bathroom and fixed and ironed your hair. you applied some mascara and walked out the door, you then noticed a piece of paper..
*~(F/N) by the time you read this ill be at the airport.. the reason I'm leaving you this note is because I don't want you to feel forgotten.. I just want to say my goodbyes, and I was hoping to take you somewhere special when I get back! >~<

With love,
Mark Fischbach.. ~*

you had totally forgotten mark left for Vidcon today, you sighed sadly as you couldn't stand five days away from mark.. you then mentally slapped yourself. "come on (f/n) snap out of it.." you mumbled as you stuffed the paper into your pocket and left out of the complex. you walked around until 5:34 then you headed back home..

it was dark when you walked into your apartment.. "s-sarah?" you questioned as you walked slowly into the darkness. "I-I don't remember shutting the curtains.." you whispered as you froze.. someone was breathing behind you.. "hey babe.." a mans voice whispered, you ran forward but his hand wrapped around your waist and another hand clamped your mouth shut. "how's my ex been doing?" he whispered as he harshly bit your earlobe. "hmmmmmmmmm!!" you screamed recognising this voice.. it was Kevin.. "I will let you go.. just as long as you don't scream.." he said as he played with your hair, you struggled under his grip. "fucking stop!" he yelled.. you stopped moving, in fear that he'd hurt you again.. you nodded as he let you go. you felt around for the switch flicking it on, you spun around looking at his face. "you look beautiful.." he smiled. "fuck you Kevin!" you shouted. he smacked you, making you whence in pain.. "don't fucking hit me you fucking dick!" you shouted as he lunged forward punching you in the gut. you couldn't breath, you felt pain everywhere as he kicked you repeatedly.. "STOOP!" you mumbled as he grabbed you by your hair dragging you into your room. "ill teach you to talk back!" he shouted as he threw you onto the bed and ripped your shirt off.. you kicked repeatedly trying to get him off. "HELP!! MARK!!" right as the words escaped your lips your remembered mark was gone.. "FUCK!" you screamed loudly as he pinned you down. "shut up!" he shouted as something made contacted with your head.. causing you to black out..

you woke up in the hospital.. everything ached as you sat up slowly.. "(F/N)!!" a female voice yelled as she hugged you. "ouch ouch ouch ouch!" you whined as you gently pushed her off. "s-sorry.. are you okay?" "yeah.. I'm okay.. what happened?" you couldn't remember anything.. except pain.. and then Kevin came to mind.. "where is Kevin?" you asked as you looked at Sarah. "oh! he's in the bathroom.. he saved you from your attacker!" she smiled and shock came on your face. "no! no! h-he att-" "oh thank god your alright!" Kevin's voiced filled the room, you shot your head over to him.. you felt anger.. you jumped out of the bed punching him rapidly in the chest and face. Sarah tried to get you off of him but you pushed him off.

he kneed you in the gut, then punched you square in the face. "get the fuck out!" you screamed out loudly causing doctors and nurses to run in. "what's happening?!" one of the doctors asked. "GET HIM OUT!! HE'S THE REASON IM HERE!" you shouted loudly. "ma'am, he saved you.. you have a little memory loss." "no! fuck you! he broke into my apartment! abused me! then probably raped me!!" you shouted as you gave Kevin dirty looks. "is this true?" the doctor asked looking at Kevin. "I have no clue what's she's talking about.." "OH REALLY?! what the fuck are you doing in California?! you live in fucking Michigan!!" you shouted as you felt light headed, causing you to stumble. shock appeared on Kevin face as he looked at the doctor then at you. "I-I..." you smiled as security dragged him away.. "it's okay.. he'll never hurt you.." Sarah whispered as you stumbled again. "(f/n)!" was all you heard.. you then passed out again..