Chapter Seven

when mark parked you both sat in silence for a while.. he didn't look at you he only looked out the window.

"Mark?" you questioned as you poked his shoulder gently trying to get his attention.

"hm?" he asked as he looked into your eyes.

"you okay?" you asked. "you seem a bit.. off?"

he laughed lightly as he shook his head. "I'm- I'm fine.. just tired. I haven't been sleeping well sense you've been in the hospital..." he frowned.

you got out of the car and walked over to his side. he stared at you sadly as you opened his door and nicely pulled him out of the car. "lets take a nap?" you suggested as you held his hand and walked inside. he didn't say anything, he just followed you.
you walked up to his apartment and leaned against the frame. "don't you wanna say hi to Sarah?" he asked as he pulled his keys out. "not until you sleep.. then ill surprise her.." you smiled as he unlocked the door, and you followed him in. "I know it's a mess.. I've been a mess.." he laughed. "you took it pretty hard?" you looked at him with a questioning look. he looked at you, and nodded slightly as you intertwined your fingers with his and led him to the couch.

You pushed him onto the couch then you laid on his chest.. "(f/n)?" "yeah mark?" you looked up into his chocolate eyes and saw they were glossed over. "I.. I missed you.." he said in what sounded like a whisper. "I missed you too." you smiled as you laid back down and listened to the sound of his heart beating..

It was calming.. the sound of his breathing, the sound of his heart beating in his chest.. you began to drift as he wrapped his arms around you.
you heard him giggle softly as he played with your hair.

you just sat and listened as he began to relax and fall asleep. about ten minuets past and you heard mark start snoring lightly. you giggled softly, then you got off of him trying not to wake him. you walk away and close his door behind you.

A small smile escapes as you walk back to your apartment. imagining Sarah's smile made you laugh, as you knocked on the door. it opened slowly and Sarah looked as horrible as mark did. "oh you poor thing.." you whispered as Sarah looked up at you and began to cry. "you need a nap too.." you grabbed her hand and lead her to the couch. she sat down and you sat next to her laying back, she laid on your chest and buried her face into your chest and began to cry loudly. you rubbed her back to calm her. "it's okay. I'm here Sarah.." you kept repeating hoping to get her to rest. thirty minuets passed and she was passed out from crying so hard.. but you stayed and rubbed her back for comfort.. you slowly began to drift, but you didn't care.. then the darkness consumed you.

(SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT! ILL WORK HARDER ON THE NEXT ONE! >~<!!)