Morning sunshine

Kyle pov
      I wake up and find myself outside. I try getting up but realize that I'm laying on Stan. I blush a bright red and slowly get out of his grasp.The sun is just barely rising. Since Ramona mansion is near the forest I go for a walk. I walk for a bit to go to my favorite spot. It's a waterfall and you can perfectly see the sunrise.
        I sit down and just take a deep breath and just enjoy nature. Then someone came behind me. I grab them and throw them over my shoulder, then I see that's it Stan. I quickly apologized and dust him off. "It's okay dude" he says "anyway what are you doing here". "I just woke up and went to get a better view of the sunrise" I said. "What are you doing here" I asked him. "I came looking for you after I found you were gone" he says with a dust of blush spread across his face. He sat down right next to me
      We are now in a comfortable silence, I'm laying in his lap and we're just watching the sunrise. It's so peaceful. I wish it can stay like this forever. Just him and me and nobody else. Then I hear "KYLE, STAN".Oh great. "Stan,kyle, Stan,Kyle" the others are yelling for us oh well it was fun while it lasted. "come on dude, we got to go" I said reluctantly getting up and stretching.
I walked in the direction of Ramonas mansion but Stan grabbed my hand and took me the other way. We ran for a good 20 minutes. "What the hell dude there going to get worried" I said. "I just want to hang out you and me and no one else" he stuttered out. I blush a bit and then grab his hand. "Dude if you wanted to hang out why didn't you just say so" I said. He smiled and we went walking. Did we know where we were going? No but it's what I wanted. Stan and I and ONLY us me and Stan.