Where are you?

Stan POV
    I was walking to Kyles house to see what's up. Is he sick? Did he get hurt really bad he had to stay home? Was he ok at all? Kyle wasn't really the type to skip school for no reason. So whatever it was it was serious. I got up to his front door and knocked.
      His mother was at the door. "Hi shelia. So I was wondering if Kyle is here?" I said. "Kyle hasn't been here all week and I don't know where he is, I was hoping he was your house or his other friends." She said. "Oh ok" I said and went to my house. 
            Where could he be?
Kyle POV
     Ugh my head. I stared at the ceiling for awhile. Then I went down stairs for some water. "Good afternoon, Kyle" Ramona said. Ramona was wearing a large baseball t-shirt, pink sweat pants and blue slippers. Ramona was a good friend of mine. "Wait!? Afternoon?!" I asked. She nodded her head. "Jesus how long was I asleep" I asked. "Oh not that long mabye 9 hours" she said. I start to rub my forehead. "Baby are you ok" she asked "how much did you do?". I shrugged "I don't know, 9-10" I said. "I'll go get some medicine you stay right here" she said. "Thanks Ramona" I said as she walked out the door.

Hey. So yeah I need cash so here's another chapter. Also here's some insight on this character Ramona. She's a powerful girl who is friends with Kyle. She's 36, and has two kids that Kyle often watches over. She's one of those friends who are touchy and gives there friends nicknames. Thank you for reading! Bye!