Caught

Kyle POV
Every time i see that bitch at school, we each give each other a death stare, we did this even before me and Stan started dating. But this time he's on my side. So when we walk past her I grab onto him just to make her jealous, she won't express her feelings but you can see in her eyes that she's just full of rage. But it's that damn whores fault, if she hadn't cheated she would be still with him.
Today there's a game. I wish my boyfriend (the quarterback) good luck.
Time skip
We won. Everyone was celebrating, we won against the north park. It's been about 30 min, me and Stan were in an empty hallway. everyone had left or so we thought , I made promise that if he wins we would do anything he wanted no matter what it was, as we're taking I can sense someone watching us, I could feel there piercing eyes at the back of my neck, I glance around only to meet the gaze of MY boyfriend ex. She wasn't far away maybe 2 halls down.
If she going to watch let's give her a show. Out of nowhere I grab and pull him down for a make out session, which he didn't fight back. Things get a little steamy and he picks me up and puts my back against the wall. We let go when we relized we need air. Then Stan start to kiss all around my neck making hickeys. I look back at Wendy and she was pissed I just gave her a smug smile. She walked away.

Few hours later

After the game we had celeabtori dinner, went to the arcade and watched a movie , Stan decided what he wanted to do. He wanted to do it out on the couch, with the handcuffs, blindfolded and all tied up. So I'm on the couch waiting for him, when I feel him teasing me, doing little kitty licks on my member, i start to squirm. "Staaan, don't tease me like that" I said. "Oh would you rather for me to do this~?" He says and takes it in, he puts two fingers up my ass and is rapidly moving in and out. "Ohh~ st-ah yes,yes" I moan out. "Oh you like that?" He says in his deep voice. "Yes more more" I say. "Alright" he says. He adds another finger and goes in a circular motion. "Ohhh fuck yes!"

Wendy POV
    I knew it! Kyle did steal him from me. I've always hated him, they way Stan always wanted him around, that he never wanted us too work. He once called me a slut after another break up with Stan, it's not my fault I wanted to be single for the cruise I was going on with my family. Well let's see who's grinning when his parents find out. I dial up there number.

Kyles POV
   "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?" Stan says while slamming into my prostate. I'm tied to the couch and the I took off the blindfold. "Me-ahhh~" I moaned out. "I can't hear you" he says while slamming into my prostate again. "Fuck it's me, I'm a good boy" I scream out. He starts to pound into me at a rapid speed. "Fuck, fuck I'm a good boy, I'm a good boy, I'm a good boy ah~" I howl out. We climaxed and he came right into me. "Damn" he says panting. We layed in a comfortable silence till Stan broke it. "Ky, do you love me?" He asks. "Of course I do why wouldn't I?" I said confused, was he doubting are relationship? "I don't know, I just.. I just don't want to put so much effort time and love into this and then get my heart broken again" he says. I cup his face into my hands, "Stan, I'm not like her, I love you so much I would never do anything to hurt you" I say reassuringly. He smiled and kisses me, I kiss back. We fall down on the couch still making out. Suddenly we here the door open and there I see my parents. They look pissed and I see behind them is Wendy giving me a smug smile.

                              "Oh fuck"