Bad grades

Kyle POV
     Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! I'm so fucking screwed I thought to myself. I had just gotten a 95% on my test. Some of you might think that's not bad at all, not for me. My mom wants me to be a straight a student and if I'm not I'm going to get a beating. We gotten our test back on the maya civilization. "Ah fuck" my super best friend said. His name is Stan marsh. He has gone through a lot of changes through the years. He's gotten taller, his hair is a bit longer, the biggest Change is that he's very strong and has a bunch of muscles, he's not too muscular to be a show off, he's muscular enough to the point all the girls drool over him. And I can't blame them. The two things that haven't really change was his kind heart and love for nature and that he's still with Wendy Testaburger. Even though he keeps breaking his heart he keeps coming back. He looks at me kinda disappointed with his ocean blue eyes and said "hey ky what did you get on the test". "I got 95%, how about you?" I said. "Shit i got 52%" he said "how are you so much smarter than me?" He asked. "I dont know mabye it's a gift or mabye it's just because your a dumb ass." I said. He playfully punches my shoulder.
RING!!!!!!!!!!!
The bell rang and we all got up to go home. I went to my locker and so did Stan our lockers were right next to each other and so we just talked while taking the shit we need and putting the ones we don't.
When she came over. "Hey babe" Wendy said smiling. "Hey babe" he said. And then they started making out in the hall. I hated when they did that. When I was down putting my stuff away I closed my locker and locked and said "bye dude" he didn't even looked at me.
    Ugh he's always with Wendy it pisses me off. I started walking through the halls when I saw kenny. "Hey dude" I said. " hey" he said. Kenny had been keeping his hood down lately, he still wore his orange parka but like most people he had gotten taller. He has also been staying out of trouble too.
"So what did you get on your test" he asked. "A 95%, you" I said. "75%" he said happily. "Well I guess the tutoring has been working" I said. I would come over to Kenny house to study on the weekends. "Yeah Thanks man" he said.
"Kenny" someone said behind us. We looked behind us and saw butters there. "Oh yeah, see ya later dude" he said and walked off with butters.
It seems like everyone dating someone and then there's me who doesn't have a partner, hell even the fatass has a girlfriend. Oh well it doesn't matter. I walked home kind of scared on what my mother was going to do. I came home and immediately, "test, now" my mom said. I gave her my test and saw her face from calm to really mad.

Ah fuck