A lot of fucking

Week later

Stans POV
    When we got back to town we found out that Kyle parents were going to be out of town for 2-3 months so we took this opportunity to go see each other when ever we want to. Ike has been staying with firkle for the past week. Since we had the whole house to our self we, have been fucking at least 4-7 times a day. And of course we do other things it just always ends up with us fucking.
       Today's Friday and I'm going over to kyles house (no surprise there) because he said he has something special planned for us. I walk into his empty house and see rose petals on the ground, I follow them upstairs, they lead up to kyles room. I walk into the room and there I see him.

He was wearing a tight little tee, erotic laced underwear, black stockings, laced gloves with a pet play collar, and a black bunny mask

He was wearing a tight little tee, erotic laced underwear, black stockings, laced gloves with a pet play collar, and a black bunny mask. "Hey daddy~" he said seductively. "Hello honey bun" I said. I slowly unbutton my jacket and say "does my bunny want to play?~".
     "Yes I do~" he says seductively. I walk over to the drawer, and pull out, handcuffs, lube, and a dog leash . "Well then, let's play" I say.

Wendy's POV
Tokens out with his friends instead of spending time with me. I told him I wanted to you have some fun, but he has other plans. Ugh he should on spending time with me. You know what it doesn't have to be token who fucks me tonight. I grab my phone and look through my contacts, I found Stan marsh.I'll call him up, if tokens not going to spend time with me then Stan surely will.
I click on it and it's now ringing. It takes a while but he answers. "Hey Stan~" I said "I'm home alone and I'm little loonneeyy, can you come over?". He grunts and says "I'm busy". "Busy doing wh-" I say and I hear a loud moan. "I'm doing someone who is 10x hotter than you" he says and hangs up the call. The audacity! No one is hotter than me, I guess I can call someone else up.
No let's see.
Stans POV
Wendy had called and since I'm petty I wanted to rub in her face that I moved on, I had Kyle be quiet as long as he could as I pounded into him while I was talking to this whore.
I'm still pounding into him and kyles screaming in pleasure. I had handcuffed him to the bed, attached the leash to the collar. I held it back far enough to choke him but not to far that it'll kill him. I have learned a few more things about my dear Kyle, he has a choking kink, he loves being tied/strapped/handcuffed, loves to degraded but also has a praise kink, and he loves the most impact play.
Im pounding into with him still moaning like a bitch in heat, then I feel it rising, I start to go faster and- I came inside, Kyle cums too and let's out one last loud moan. I fall on the bed and we're both panting. "A quick water break, then round two?" I ask, and Kyle nods