Random night memories

Ike pov
     We all got back to the mansion and we got into  the guest rooms. Firkle and i are cuddling each other too sleep. We do this ever night.
     My eyes are getting droopy and I fall asleep

      Now I don't have normal dreams, my dreams are usually memories.  I started having these memory dreams when I was in 6th grade. I like having memory dreams I get to look back at all the good memories.
                     Memory 1#
It's late into the night and I had a bad dream. I had ran into my older brother's room. It was so real it was scary. I was crying so much. Kyle was holding me and being silent, I immediately stop crying when I hear him singing

My darling child
Don't you cry, everything will be alright
I know it's hard to see, but it will be just fine

Now go on and smile
My darling child
Make today worth your while 

So don't you shed no tears, don't you cry no more
Life has so many beautiful things in store

My darling child,
Please don't cry, everything will be alright
I know it's hard to see, but it will be just fine
So please don't cry
It will be alright , and you'll be alright , we will be alright
So my darling child just smile

He always sang this song when I couldn't sleep or had a nightmare. It always made me feel better and I soon fall back to sleep.
              Memory 2#

    Kyle and I were at starks pond. He had bought a bunch of sports equipment. Which confused me. Kyle didn't like any sport except basketball. He had bought hockey equipment, soccer equipment, football equipment, volleyballs and tennis stuff.
   The ice was solid frozen. He gave me a pair of skates and helped me put them on. He put on his pair of skates. He took my hand and helped me on the ice. He held my hand getting me used to it a little. He then let go of my hand.
       I was scared. "Ike look at me" I looked up at him. "Come to me" I shook my head no, "I'm going to hurt myself if I do" I protest. "Ike trust me, your not going to hurt yourself just come to me". I hesitate for a bit but then give in. I slowly made my way to Kyle. When I was almost there I slipped, but Kyle catched me. For the rest of the day He teaches me how to skate, I catch on really quickly and the next day he's teaching me how to play hockey.

              Memory 3#
I was scared. I had gotten a 85% on my test. My mother was not fond of being kind when we got our tests. In fact I don't think she's ever been kind before. But anyway I got home and I gave my test to my mom. She looked angry and was about to hit me when Kyle stepped in getting hit in the process.
  "Mom stop! Ike is just a little kid, He's barely learning how to read, plus that's a really good grade for someone his age, I'm sure with time Ike will get better". She looked pissed still but said "fine, Ike you better do better next time, you got lucky this time, but next time I will make sure to lock Kyle in his room so he can't defend you". Kyle looked back at me his left cheek had a red handprint, where my mother had slapped him"
                Memory 4#
       I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Mmmhhh. I got up and ran downstairs. My parents had gone on a getaway weekend trip so me and Kyle had the whole house to ourselves.
      I ran into the kitchen where he was cooking. He had made pancakes, bacon eggs toast and a freshly squeezed orange juice.

It looked so good!" Good morning kiddo" and gives me my food

It looked so good!" Good morning kiddo" and gives me my food. "Good morning Kyle"
He sits down and eats his food. "So I was thinking of picking up the little gang (ruby , Karen, firkle) and going out, does that sound like plan?" I nod. "Great, as soon as your done eating go get ready" I finish my food quickly and got ready. We go in our garage and he gets his bike and wagon. He ties the wagon to his bike and I sit in the wagon while Kyle rides his bike. We pick up my friends and we went out and had fun. We went to the cinema, then went toy shopping( while buying Karen some new clothes) and we went to the park, we then had a picnic for lunch, we went to the arcade and stayed there for awhile and then we went to get ice cream. The day was over and they agreed to have a sleepover. We watched tv and play board games the rest of the night.

       I woke up it was 3:00 am. I just realized how much he does for me on a daily basis. Protect me, make me happy, keeps me feed and clothed. He does a bunch for me. My parents never gave me any of that. I am truly grateful for a brother like him.

Hey everybody, so yeah I don't know why I wanted to do this but I did so deal with it bitch, I wrote the lullaby, I mean it's obvious I wrote it it's a peice of garbage. Anyway have a great day,