Good grades

Stan POV
I was making out with the hottest girl in school my girlfriend Wendy teastaburger. When we stopped I noticed Kyle was gone. We haven't really talked lately because of Wendy. Oh well
Time skip one week

Ok now I'm worried. Kyle hasn't been to school in a week. That's very unlike him. I'll go talk to him after school. We've just gotten our test back I did a little better than last time. 75% isn't that's bad. I looked at my friends.
Cartman was angry looking at his paper. Butters had a smile on his face. And Kenny had the biggest smile I ever saw him had. The bell rung and every one rushed out.
I go up to Kenny. "Hey so what you get on the test?" I asked. "I got a 100%!" He said with excitement. "Wow! How you get that?" I asked. "Oh kyles been tutoring me" he said. "What!? That Jew?!" We here cartman yell behind us. "Yes, it's really been helping me" Kenny said. "So all this time we could have gotten tutoring from Kyle to get our grades up and no one told us" I said. "Well you never asked" Kenny said.
"Speaking of Kyle have you guys seen him" I asked. They both shake there head no. We are now out the doors and then I here "babe". I turn around to see Wendy smiling. "Oh hi sweetie" I said. She ran up to me and kissed me.
Soon enough butters and heidi were by there boyfriends. "hey we should go celebrate my 100% by going to a party" Kenny said. "Sure man I'm in" I said. "Yeah" cartman said. Butters nodded his head and so was heidi and Wendy.
"I heard there's this place where they'll serve alcohol to underage kids" Kenny says. "Just met up at my place and I'll take you guys there".
Oh I can't wait to go. But I feel Kyle should be with us.