Sex in the shower

Stans pov
          I wake up to the birds singing and sunshine peeking through the window. I find that kyles next to me. I look at his face so calm and peaceful. Last night was wonderful, I found out that Kyle is one bratty freaky little bitch just waiting to be disciplined. Wendy never liked doing anything with bondage or anything kinky, but Kyle loved it. I'm going to get more toys for us.
Well I accomplished my goal, his body is littered with bite marks and hickeys. I stared at him just taking in his beauty. Then kyles eyes fluttered open. "Good morning beautiful" I say to him. "Good morning handsome" he says while getting and walking, well I shouldn't say walking more like limping, to the bathroom attached to his room.
I follow him and he's going to take a shower. Just to mess with him I rolled up a towel and slap it at him. "Ahhh~ harder daddy" he says and looks at me with his half lidded eyes. "Oh you wanna play that game?" I said. "mabye I do what are going to do about it?" Hey says with a mischievous grin. I just stare at him. "Hah that's what I thought"and he gets in the shower. I come in after him and come behind him and whisper "look baby doll you have exactly three seconds to beg for forgiveness or I'll make sure to punish you like you never been before~".
         He just said a simply no. "No? well then you asked for it~" I said. I turn him around and slam him against the wall kissing him in the process. It turns to a full on make out session. I pick him up against the wall. Without warning or prep I slam into him. He screamed. "That's what you get for being a bad boy~" I said and started thrusting, the screams of pain were turning to screams of pleasure. "Ahhh~ fuck S-Stan...f-faster..." he moaned out.
      I slap his ass "what was that, slut?" I said "what did I tell you to refer me as?". I slap his ass again. "Ahhh~ daddy, daddy p-please...go f-faster" he moaned out. "That's right slut" I said. I started going to inhuman speed and Kyle was a moaning mess. I soon climaxed and so did Kyle.
        I let him go and he falls down still heavily panting. I go to the water side of the shower and started cleaning myself up. "Come on Kyle let's get you cleaned up" I said and helped him clean him self up.
       We get out and put on some clothes. I put on my underwear and some pj pants and Kyle put on an oversized shirt and some shorts on. We go downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Kenny pov

I wake up with butters by my side. I take in his beauty. He's looks so innocent, and yet I know for a damn fact that he's far from it. "Oh good morning doll, do you have a hangover or are you fine" melissa said. "Nah Im fine, where are we" I asked. "We're on the bus we're heading back to Ramonas place" she said going down to the first deck.
   Time skip
     We arrived there and we all get off. We walk through the doors and immediately smell something delicious.  We walk into the kitchen and there I see Stan facing the stove, cooking, in which I can see I  wanna say scratch marks on his back and I see Kyle sitting on some frozen peas and he's got hickeys on his ne-oh shit! fucking finally.
    "Oh,Hey breakfast is almost ready" stan says. We wait a bit and Stan comes out with plates of food and he decides to eat in the living room inside of the dining room and I follow him. "So Stanley boy, you finally told him" I say "and from the looks of it you had some fun". He nods. "Hey man I'm proud of you" I said "now tell me what you and Kyle did last night".  "I wont say much but kyles a bratty kinky bastard who loves pain" he said. "Oh so he's kinky, hey I have a kinky boyfriend too" I said and we continue to talk about our kinky boyfriends till it was Tim to go.