Is...this a date?

Stan pov
      We walked through the woods and got bored so we went what we thought was to town. After a few hours we found our way out and near town. We walked to the bus station and got on the bus and went to the mall. "There's a theater here, you wanna watch a movie?" Kyle asked. I nodded.
      We walked to the theaters and found there were two theater rooms. The movie selection was odd. We had to wait to watch the movie we wanted or we could watch the cheesy romance movie and then be able to watch the movie we want which was an action comedy.
      "Dude let's just watch the cheesy movie and then we can watch the action movie" Kyle said. I agreed. We got a bunch of snacks which I payed for. We walk into the theater and there's barely anyone here. We decided to go to the way back where no one can see us.
     The movie starts. It's about two best friends falling in love. One is a nerdy girl with black curly hair and blue eyes and the other is a sweet girl with pink-purple dyed hair. The movie goes on.
     This movie is so chessy. We kept laughing at how horrible it is. "But i love her" the girl with dyed hair said. "No daughter of mine will Mary a woman" the father said.
      He such an asshole. She runs out and goes to the nerdy girls house. She opens the door and she kisses her. I put my arm around and pulled Kyle closer. Kyle, who's so invested in the movie, didn't even noticed that he know closer to me.
      The movie goes on. After a while the movie ended. "Hey Kyle, are we going or are we Going to watch another movie?" I asked. He finally realized that he was close to me and he jumped up a blushing mess. He nervously laughing and said "uh how about we go get something to eat".
We got up and went to the food court. We went to go get tacos. We talked about the movie and what we should do next. We ate all our tacos and got some sundaes. Kyle accidentally got wip cream on his fingers and started to suck on them. I must have been staring because Kyle said "hey dude you ok". I Shake mind and nervously laugh at say "yeah I'm fine".
We walked through the mall and went through a bunch of stores. I thought of a plan. A plan to show my Love to Kyle, but we're going to need a few toys, so while Kyle was in one store I decided to go to the sex shop. "Are you over 18" said the cashier behind the desk. "Yes" I said. She just shrugs her shoulder and I found a few items for tonight. I gotten a whip, a collar, nipple clips, some bondage rope. Kyle and I are going to have fun tonight. I go up to cashier and pay for all the things. I grab the bag and speed walk out of there. I soon meet up with Kyle and he doesn't even suspect the bags I had in my hands. It's been 5 hours and we finally decided to go back to the mansion. We're at the bus stop. "Thanks for taking me out" Kyle said. "Well I wanted to spend time with the most important person in my life" I said. He blushed a bit. "And i have more things in stored for us when we get back to the mansion" He blushed even in more and buried his face in his hands.
He's so cute. "I can't wait for tonight, he's not going to walk straight for weeks" I thought to myself.

Meanwhile on a roof top near the bus stop. "Oh my fucking god just fucking kiss and fuck already" said a very irritated Kenny.