Chapter 1

Welcome to this new Maze Runner and Teen Wolf crossover - this crossover is going to be slightly different to all the others as this will contain more videos but will still have a great story linked in - this story will be in Scott POV the entire time - enjoy!!!

The term vanished off the face of the earth seems like a ridiculous saying until it actually happens to someone you know. How can someone leave one place and just never arrive at their final destination? Is it fate? Is it destiny or is it just bad luck? Whatever it was, I want him back we all do. Things just haven't been the same without him here and won't be until we have some answers.

At this time I feel like I have searched every corner of the earth for any trace of him but he is just gone, I am heading back towards my bike, ready to head back to Beacon Hills when a bright light consumes my eyes.

Once the light clears I notice I am back inside the large white room again but I am not alone, I spot Mum, Dad, Lydia, Derek, Peter, Malia, Liam, Mason on one side of the room with Parrish and Sheriff on the other side of me.

"Scott! Is that you? What's going on here?" Mum asks as she spots me and come running over to engulf me in a tight hug.

"I don't really know, I was just heading back to my bike to come home then the next thing I know a bright light appears and when it dies down I am here." I advise as she hugs me tightly before letting me go so I can greet everyone else.

"Yeah same thing, we had just arrived at the Station and then the next thing we know a bright light appears and then we are here in this room." Dad advises as he gives me a quick hug as I move around each person before a voice echoes out around the room.

Welcome to the White room, please do not be alarmed I am not here to hurt any of you. I am in need of your help.

"Who are you?" Derek shouts sounding really angry at been trapped in this room and not knowing what was happening.

I am a friend to all, right now I need your skills as warriors and hunters to save the life of a dear friend.

"What makes you think we will help you? You did just kidnap us!" Dad states sounding quite sharp as he speaks, I am curious to why we have been chosen.

You will, if you wish to save his life.

As the voice rings out a bright light appears again to reveal a group of people gathered around a body on the floor, as I look closely I notice who is the body lying on the floor.

"Stiles!!" I scream before running towards him but before I can reach him an invisible barrier sends me flying backwards into the wall.

"Scott! Are you okay?" Mum shouts as Derek rushes over to help me up before we all head over towards the barrier, this time avoiding touching it.

"I'm fine! Please, let us through so we can help him. What happened to him?" I scream as we all bang on the barrier attempting to get the attention of those on the other side.

Stiles has been through more than human should be put through. He was kidnapped, experimented on, lost many friends, a lover and has been shot and stabbed. Currently he is fighting to survive which he may not win.

"Who did this to him? Who hurt my precious boy?" Sheriff asks and his voice makes my heart want to break as much as what we had just heard.

An organisation called WCKD, they were trying to find a cure for a virus known as the flare.

"Who are they?" Lydia asks and I notice that her heart skipped when the voice stated he had lost a lover.

His friends and trusted allies, some of them went through the experiments with him and others helped to keep them safe and free.

"How do we help him? We have the slight issue of a barrier in our way preventing us from helping him." Liam states tapping the barrier with his hand to prove the point he was making.

To fully help Stiles to heal, you need to learn of what he has faced over the past few years. The heart break he has faced, the friends he has lost, the strength he has discover and the leader he is now.

"How are we supposed to do that? Do you have some magic time machine?" Peter sasses out loud and I can't hold back my laughter at what he has said.

Very funny Peter but no, you will be watching a series of memories with those who have got to know Stiles while he has been away.

"How? They are in there with Stiles and we are stuck here!" Lydia questions and I can see the logic behind the question she has just asked.

Like this!

As the voice finished a bright light blinded me again and once again when my vision cleared I appeared in another white room but this one had sofas and the people we had just seen.

"What just happened? Where's Thomas? Who are you?" A man shouts out in panic as he searches the room looking around for the one he calls Thomas.

"We aren't going to hurt you, we were brought here also. We will help you find Thomas, where did you leave Stiles?" Mum advises stepping slightly forward, probably the best idea as she seems the least threating looking out of us all.

"What the shank is a Stiles?" The young lady of the group asks looking around at the others stood with us.

Everyone please relax, Stiles/Thomas is safe for now. You all have to complete the task to save his life. Gladers and Survivors this is Thomas's friends and family before WCKD, Beacon Hills group this is Stiles's friends and allies from his time away.

"Hang on, Stiles and Thomas are the same person! How the heck does that happen." Mason voices while I notice he is trying his hardest to not look excited at the whole situation.

Correct Mason, when WCKD placed Stiles in the Maze they wiped his memories and gave him the name Thomas.

"Wow, that is shucking crazy. Well I guess we should introduce ourselves, my name is Minho. This is Brenda, Jorge, Gally, Frypan and Vince." Minho states as he points to each person individual as he states their names. It makes me wonder which one of them went through the same as Stiles.

"Well I am Scott, this is Lydia, Liam, Derek, Peter, my Mum Melissa, my Dad Rafael and this is Stiles's Dad Sheriff Noah Stilinski." I advise doing the introductions for our side as we all quickly shake hands and seem to eye each other up.

As nice is this, time is of the essence so shall we continue. To help Stiles/Thomas full heal we will be showing a few videos of his life before WCKD. So please let everyone take a seat and let's begin.

I take a seat with Lydia and Mum as everyone else spreads out over the remaining sofas, I had such a rush of feelings and emotions running through my head currently as I am relived to have found Stiles but can't quite believe what he has been through.

Now before we begin, to clarify a few things. The Supernatural world and creatures exist and Stiles was know as the Boy who runs with Wolves, which is kinda funny as Stiles's hates running. Now who is ready to begin?

Thank you for reading - next chapter will contain the first round of videos!!