Chapter 7

Welcome to Chapter 7 - thank you everyone who has read, voted or commented on this crossover so far - I hope you are enjoying it so far??? - Here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!

Oh my head, why does everything have to be so bright here? Where am I? Where is everyone else?

"Scotty, are you okay?" Stiles voice rings out from near me as I slowly sit up and see him sitting on the other end of the sofa, his goofy smile plastered widely on his face.

"Stiles is that really you?" I ask as I look at him and wondering whether this is just my mind playing tricks on me or some how I am back with Stiles and he actually knows who I am.

"I think so but can't really be sure at the moment if I am honest." Stiles advises while he looks around the room, he seems the calmest I have ever seen him.

I look around and notice a sense of familiarity about our surroundings but can't seem to place my finger on where I am, I notice the more I look around the clear things seem and the less pain I have from my head.

"Stiles, where are we? How did we get here?" I ask him hoping he can clear somethings up for me, I don't know why but something was telling me that he knew where we were.

"It's been a while since you last visited here so I am surprised you don't recognise it, saying that last time we got here we had to die." Stiles advises and I look down and realise we are not sat on a sofa but instead on top of the Nematon.

"The White Room! The one we entered to find the Nematon which caused Void to take over you." I state as he nods his head and turns to face me as my vision starts to blur.

"Scott, can you hear me?" Mum's voice echoes around me as my vision blurs again as the room around me disappears.

"Stiles, what's going on?" I ask hurriedly not wanting to leave him but the sound of Mum's voice is making me want to go find her.

"Come on Scott, open your eyes for us." Dad's voice rings out this time as the room blurs again and I see the blurry outlines of others.

"It's okay Scott, you have to go back now." Stiles advises his voice sounding far away even though he is sat right next to me.

"I don't want to go!" I state not wanting to leave him now I have got him back after losing him for so long but knowing I have no choice as the room fades to white again.

"Stiles!!!" I scream in one last attempt as I sit up quickly finding myself back in the room surrounded by everyone, I look around searching for Stiles but can't spot him anywhere.

"Where is he? Where is Stiles?" I rush out frantically looking around the room as Mum and Dad place a hand on my shoulders keeping me on the sofa.

"Scott, Stiles is not here remember? Are you feeling okay?" Mum asks before starting to feel my temperature and looking in my eyes.

"But I just saw him, I just spoke to him. It felt so real!" I state lying back on the pillow needing a moment to my own thoughts.

Scott are you okay? That was quite a large bang to your head you took, I guess your Supernatural healing kicked in.

"I'm fine!" I say shortly not really wanting to trust the voice anymore but need to until I can find a way out of here and back to Stiles.

As long as you are sure, shall we continue as time is of the essence. We are going to skip some slightly and take you to when Teresa wakes up and meets Thomas for the first time.

I sit up and allow Mum and Dad to sit back down as Sheriff takes my seat next to Lydia, everyone sends me a worried look but I just send them a smile as the video starts playing on the screen.

"Okay I know she betrayed you all but I currently quite like her." Peter voices as the video ends, of course the one that always betrays us likes the one that betrays Stiles and everyone else.

"Surprisingly I agree with Peter, come on how else would you react in her position." Brenda advises and I notice the others looking at her in shock, maybe she never liked Teresa before.

"I did always wonder what they spoke about, what did she say to him that made him trust her?" Gally advises as Minho and Frypan nod their heads in agreement.

All you have to do is ask Gally, I have access to the footage of the conversation they had.

"So he lied to us then, he did remember more then he said." Gally advises sounding frustrated that Stiles had with held some information.

"Yeah but in Thomas's defence he was the new guy and was already been told he was strange compared to everyone else. If he had of told you, you would have thrown him straight in the pit and not let him out." Frypan advises and I can see the logic behind Frypan's reasoning as Gally and Minho nod their head's in agreement.

It's time for us to move on and watch Minho and Thomas solve the Maze – I must pre warn you this next part is not for faint hearted.

"Oh my god, that boy seriously is trying to give me a heart attack." Sheriff advises before placing his head between his legs and takes several deep breathes.

"Damn, all we could hear from the Glade was loads of crashing and banging." Frypan advises looking impressed at what he had just witnessed.

Are we all ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!