Chapter 29

Welcome to Chapter 29 - yep you are been treated to a double update today - thank you everyone who has voted, read and commented so far - in this chapter there is plenty of videos and small hint as to where potentially book three may go - enjoy!!!

My ears are currently ringing, I never knew Mum could scream so loud. Everyone including myself are rubbing their ears while looking in shock towards not only Stiles but Minho also as he had made the jump also.

"I knew you were not listening when the teacher said that if you hit water from a great height, it can be the same as hitting concrete." Lydia scolds Stiles who just sticks his tongue out at her like a child getting in trouble.

"Well in my defence I was in a life and death situation, been hunted by a crazy person who had previously wiped my memories and stuck me in a Maze with killer robots." Stiles tries to defend his actions, but I knew right away that he was facing an argument he was not going to win, no matter how hard he tried.

"But it was reckless Stiles, not only did you out own life in danger, but you also risked the lives of Newt and Minho. Also, what is it with you not been able to come up with decent motivational speeches to save your own life but can easily convince a crowd to save another?" I enquire scolding Stiles also for the recklessness of his actions, he really does put himself in more danger than he should.

"Fine, next time I will unlock the door and allow the three of us to be captured by the murdering psychopath on the other side. Everyone happy now!" Stiles snaps at the entire room as I can feel the anger radiating off him to the point it feels like he is going to explode.

"Alright bud, on this occasion we will give you that one as your life was in danger but no jumping out of anymore high places without either a parachute or airbag to catch you. Deal?" I state trying to diffuse the anger building inside Stiles, I have once faced that anger and never want to go there again.

"Deal, I will only do that again if my life is in immediate danger." Stiles agrees and I can hear his heart rate returning to normal with the anger levels radiating of him, slowly starting to diminish.

So once Newt, Minho and Thomas had landed they thought they were safe from WCKD's hands but they were wrong.

"Sally to the rescue! Nice job buddy!" Coach states tapping Gally on the back and I stop myself laughing at Coach calling his Sally instead of Gally.

"I will say my favourite bit is Minho's face at seeing Gally again, it's kinda the same as the one we give Peter after we thought he was dead." Lydia states and I can see where she is getting the familiarity from, as I am fairly sure we have all used that face.

"In my defence, WCKD had just been torturing me so wasn't 100% sure whether he was real or not until he spoke, then Thomas said he would explain later. In the end it is Gally that ends up explaining it to me." Minho advises and that reminds me scarily of what Stiles went through with Void, the not knowing if he was awake or asleep.

"You should have countered your fingers." I advise him remembering when Stiles had his panic attack and he ended up counting my fingers to confirm if it was a dream or reality.

"Why on earth would he need to do that?" Frypan enquires looking at us like we were crazy but I notice Stiles was currently doing just this currently with his own fingers.

"You have extra fingers in dreams, so best way to check is to count to make sure you have ten." Derek answers instantly and I wonder how he knew about that; I hadn't told him and by the look on Lydia's face she hadn't either.

"May I just ask, what are Brenda and Frypan doing during this time? I know Brenda was with the children that Gally had gotten to her but where were you Frypan?" Chris asks and I was wondering that myself as Frypan hadn't been seen since the Church and Brenda since she drove the bus off.

Well why don't I show you, they played their parts in rescuing the captured children and keeping a good chunk of the WCKD security team distracted.

"That was awesome!! Can I have a go?" Liam and Mason ask at the same time before I shake my head in disbelief at what they had just done.

"I am glad to see the plan worked to an extent, nice quick thinking on getting them to the ground before the bumper snapped fully off, Frypan. I do kinda feel sorry for whoever was sat right at the back though, that must have hurt their bum." Stiles advises and I am not surprised that Stiles of all people had came up with this crazy idea.

"Please tell me you did not have walk down all those steps to the bottom again, did you?" I ask knowing that the height of them there is too many steps to count, even been Supernatural I would cry having to do them.

Oh don't worry Scott, Frypan decided to have a badass superhero moment to get himself down.

"Remind me to sign you up as the next guest instructor for the next time we are doing rope in gym class. What's your name again kid?" Coach advises before whistling out slowly to show how impressed he was with what Frypan had just accomplished.

"Frypan sir. I have no idea what gym class is or what you do with a rope but I am happy to help." Frypan advises and Coach looks at him in such a confused look before it seems to click with him as to why he would know.

"Man Frypan, you were like Tom Cruise then!" Stiles laughs and I laugh at the random movie star reference, out of all of them why him?

Always a fan of Tom Cruise, aren't you Stiles?

"What makes you say that?" Stiles enquires before grabbing his head and screaming again before gripping his head in his hands.

"Stop it, please. Can't you see, that you are hurting him whenever you do that. What are you even doing?" Lydia shouts as Stiles finally stops screaming and a small amount of blood leaks out of his ears.

Proving my point, that Stiles likes using Tom Cruise as a reference for been a superhero.

"What the clunk was that?" Minho asks and I can tell that is certainly not something he has encountered before.

"A time I never want to see again." Stiles whispers out before wiping away the blood that had leaked out of his ears.

Are we ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!