Chapter 16

Welcome to Chapter 16 - can I just say this is amazing and nuts twice over, this story has just reached over 3k reads which is crazy and is currently voted #1 under the TW tag - a massive thank you to everyone for reading, voting and commenting on this crossover. 

As a celebration, this is an extra long chapter - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!!

Time seems to freeze as Stiles speaks but, in some way, it wasn't like he is talking to us but instead himself. His eyes seem to be fixed on the ceiling in front of him, he looks to be in some sort of a trance.

"Hello, can anyone hear me?" Stiles shouts out as his arms start hitting something that isn't there, like a door or a wall blocking his way.

"Stiles! Can you hear me?" I shout hoping that he can hear me and know we can hear him, I need him to know we are here and not leaving without him but he shows no signs that he can here me.

"Minho, he can't hear Scott. Do you want to give it a try, if he can't remember been Stiles maybe you can reach him as Thomas." Sheriff states and I can see the logic behind his plan, if he doesn't properly remember who he is then maybe he just thinks I am another WCKD worker.

"Thomas! You shank, can you hear me? Greenie, answer me!!" Minho shouts loudly, seriously that guy can almost give Lydia a run for her money on how loud he can shout but still Stiles shows no sign of been able to hear us.

"Show yourself to me! I am not afraid of you, not anymore." Stiles shouts out again his eyes still fixed on the ceiling ahead of him before the sound of a screen door near him opens.

A lady steps into the room dressed in a doctor's lab coat and I can see she is carrying a tablet with her; I wonder if this is the lady that has been speaking to us this entire time. If it is her, she really is not the friend she claimed to be if she is allowing this to still be happening to him.

"Hush little Thomas, don't you cry. Everything is going to be alright." The woman starts to gently sing, and I realise it is a different person to the one we have been speaking with but who is she?

"My name isn't Thomas, it is Stiles. Please, I just want to go home. I swear I won't tell anyone what happened here." Stiles begs as the lady continues to softly sing and I can't help but feel a skip of joy in my heart when he corrected her when she called him the wrong name.

"Prepare yourself, everything is about to change." The woman states before leaning her hand over and wiping the tear away from Stiles's face.

Before anything else can happen the screen flicks to darkness again as the lights in the room flicker again before coming back on as though nothing had happened. I look towards the others and notice a mix of emotions within the room before we all slowly head back to our seats.

I'm sorry about that, we had a slight issue with Stiles/Thomas but everything is okay for now but time is running out.

"What do you mean had a slight issue? What happened to Stiles?" Chris asks as a sour taste enters my mouth as I work out what slight issue, they encountered which would explain what we just saw.

"He died briefly didn't he or at least his heart stopped. I'm right, aren't I?" I enquire hoping my gut for once is wrong but even before she answers I know I am right.

Yes Scott, Stiles's heart stopped for seven minutes and fourteen seconds before we managed to get him back. We need to continue proceeding further as I don't know whether next time, we can bring him back.

"Alright let's proceed but please remember I am a fully trained and well experienced Nurse who can assist you with his condition." Mum states and I really hope they take her up on the offer, at least that way she may be able to tell us truthfully how he is.

I will bare that in mind! Now continuing, as Brenda and Thomas were separated from the others they needed to try and re meet up with the others. Brenda was aware of a connection to the Right Arm that Jorge will visit so she and Thomas decided to head to Marcus's. But not everything about their journey went smoothly.

"Can I look yet?" Lydia asks as her head is currently buried in my shoulder, unable to look at what was happening on the screen.

"Yeah its over, they are both okay for now." Sheriff states in between taking deep breathes as he looks a bit peaky after what we just witnessed.

"Looks like I owed him two times and not just the once for saving your life." Jorge states as he gives Brenda a small hug with a look of gratitude on his face.

"I'm just trying to work out how he was physically able to do that? I mean look at the small amount of ledge he had to balance himself on, you then add on the additional weight of Brenda before factoring in the..." Mason starts before suddenly stopping with a blush of red going through his cheeks as he notices everyone looking at him.

Moving on shall we? After arriving at Marcus's club Brenda and Thomas are dosed with a drug making them see things that aren't really among other things.

"We don't really need to go into much detail about what happened in there, do we? I mean it's not exactly going to change anything that has happened or help heal him." Brenda quickly states as I notice her chemo signals are spiking with nerves at the thought of what may be shown.

All things are relevant for fixing a broken heart Brenda, even one sided romances

"Wait I am confused, I thought Stilinski was with Lydia. Why is he kissing her? Also how come it changed from one girl to another and then back again." Coach states looking between Lydia and Brenda as though he was trying to piece it all together.

"The drugs in the drink made us high and hallucinate, honestly I can't remember anything really apart from walking around seeing weird colours. Thomas had the worst of it as he ended up passing out for several hours." Brenda explains and I can sense that she is telling the truth, but I can also tell she cares a great deal for Stiles, maybe more then a normal friend does.

The reason he was out longer was due to him retrieving a lost memory.

"What do you mean by retrieving a lost memory? Thomas never told us anything about his memories returning after the time in the pit." Frypan explains, I wonder why Stiles kept it a secret that he was remembering things.

Maybe because he was remembering the betrayal he did on Teresa and of WCKD

"Oh Stiles! What have you done?" Dad states rubbing his hand through his hair, the same way he does when he is stressed and doesn't know what to do.

"For the record, if he hadn't betrayed anyone then we would still be stuck rats in a cage instead of been somewhat free." Gally states while the others nod in agreement to what he has just said, in some way he was speaking the truth.

"What I am more interested in is, what did he actually do?" Sheriff states and I am wondering the same thing, it must have been something serious enough for WCKD to wipe his memories and place him into the Maze.

You will find out soon enough! Are we ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!!