Chapter 12

Welcome to Chapter 12, yes I am back in business as my new laptop arrived - sorry for the delay in updating - going to dive right in as this is a super long chapter to apologise for the delay in updating - enjoy!!

To say I was surprised to see Chris here was not a lie, how did he know where we were? Even I had no idea where we are currently.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" I ask him trying to not to sound ungrateful that he is here right, his timing is really strange.

"Well I got to the station and everyone was in a frenzy saying you all just disappeared into thin air so I tried to call all your phones but they all are either off or just divert straight to voicemail. I used my Hunter skills to track you all down and here we are, though I didn't expect to find so many of you!" Chris states as I notice he is running his eyes over everyone in the room before looking down the corridor next to him.

"Wait what do you mean by we? I can only see you here." Dad states looking behind Chris as though looking to see who he was hiding from sight.

"Sorry I forgot to introduce everyone, this is Minho, Gally, Brenda, Frypan, Jorge and Vince they were with Stiles during his time missing. Everyone this is Chris Argent, a Supernatural Hunter and close friend to us all." Dad quickly states before pointing to everyone in the room who just a nod a hello in response, the look their faces made it seem they wanted to ask questions but realised now is not the right time.

Heavy footsteps are heard as we all quickly step into the room and close the door too so we can attack whoever is coming if need be, as the footsteps get closer I notice the sound of heavy breathing with the heavy footsteps. As the person comes into view I can't hold back a slight laugh as I open the door up knowing it was safe to come out and look down at the person who is now crouching down just outside the door trying to catch his breathe.

"Coach! What are you doing here?" I state as Liam appears at my shoulder as though not believing who was currently stood in front of us and needed a closer look.

"What does it look like McCall?" Coach snaps out before standing up tall now he has his breathe back and I did not realise how now nice it was to see him after so long.

"We will explain later but right now we need to get out of here, the diversion we have put in place won't last for ever. Everyone get your stuff and lets get out of here sharpish." Chris states and I realises he doesn't know that Stiles is here and in danger.

"Not with out Thomas!" Gally states harshly before I could pipe up, I am glad I am not alone in my thought.

"Isn't that Greenberg's name? I hate him so much so we can leave him." Coach instantly answers and I can't help but smile, even after all this time he still hates him.

"No not Greenberg Coach, it's Stiles. He is been held here by an organisation called WCKD that for the past few years have tortured and experimented on him along with these people here. I am not leaving here with out him." Lydia firmly states towards the Coach who looks slightly taken back by the new information that he had just received.

"Bilinski is here! I thought he died, good to know he never." Coach states so calm as though this was just a normal everyday occurrence with him.

"Wait, Stiles is here!! Where is he?" Chris states sounding almost as surprised as Coach at receiving the news, I know he was close with Stiles he managed to help him through some guilt he held onto over Allison's death.

"We don't know, they have been draining these memories out of him and showing us his time while he has been away. But he is hurt and dying, if we don't get out of here soon we will lose him." Derek states and the tone is voice shows the true concern we are feeling now.