Chapter 24

Welcome to Chapter 24, thank you to everyone who has read, voted or commented so far, you love for this crossover is amazing to me - as previously suggested I am trialing out a bit of a longer chapter here with the videos - please let me know in the comments if this length is okay or you would like it shorter or longer, with more words or less words and more videos - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!

As the door slid open I couldn't help but notice the increase in Stiles's heart rate, I was worried that maybe we were pushing him too far too quickly. If I think about it, he has had no memory of the majority of us for months maybe longer and the memories he has with the others isn't exactly the most cheerful of ones.

As I pushed the chair into the room, I notice everyone quickly stop and turn to face us, they seem to freeze in place as they notice that I am not alone and that Stiles is back.

"Sourwolf, close your mouth unless you want to catch flies." Stiles states before anyone can talk and I can't help the laugh that escapes my lips, yep Stiles is back!

"Stiles? But, how? When? What is going on? I am so confused right now." Sheriff rattles out in one go and nothing really made sense, seeing Stiles seemed to send him into some sort of shock,

"Dad, in through your nose and out through your mouth. See this is the reason I keep you on a healthy diet, which you had better kept to while I was busy." Stiles scolds his Dad slightly as he takes control of the wheelchair and moves himself until he is level with his Dad.

"The odd bag of chips and cheeseburger never hurt anyone, on the plus side I didn't drink so you can let me off on the other part." Sheriff advises lifting his head to stare Stiles in the face, tear present in both set of eyes as the Stilinski men see each other again.

"Just this once, but as soon as we get home it is veggie burgers and vegetables for you. Extra stress and unhealthy food are not a good mix for an old man like you." Stiles advises and the slight tension between the pair evaporates, I can't help but smile along with everyone else at their interaction.

"Who are you calling old man? Besides if you weren't such a troublemaker, I wouldn't have so much stress to worry about." Sheriff laughed before launching forward and wrapping his son into a tight hug, as he does, I can hear Stiles groan slightly and feel his pain from where I am standing.

"Uh Noah, I know you are happy to see Stiles but he was not long ago shot so you may want to loosen up slightly." Dad points out before Sheriff quickly releases the grip on Stiles who takes several deep breathes slowing his heart rate down, I head over and place my hand on his arm to withdraw some of the pain from him.

"Thanks Rafael, good to see you again. Actually it is nice to see you all again, even you Peter it has been far to long." Stiles advises wiping the tears away from his face as he leans back in his chair with a look of relief and happiness on his face.

"Thomas?" Brenda's voice rings out as Stiles turns his chair around to face the others present, we all remain quite knowing they need this time privately as they can.

"I'm glad to see that you all are safe, I'm so sorry for everything." Stiles states before they all rush over and have a group hug with Stiles in the middle, I can see that they are trying to be careful not to squeeze him too hard.

"Thomas, you have nothing to apologise for. You are the reason we are all alive right now and all those in the Safe Haven. You are a hero; you apologise to no one." Minho states firmly as they release the hug, they all look at him with such gratitude and love.

"Minho, we all know that I am no hero. Did everyone else get out safely before the building collapsed." Stiles asks the group, same old Stiles never truly excepting the way others see him even if it obvious.