Chapter 6

Welcome to Chapter 6 - thank you everyone for your lovely comments and votes, a question that was asked is how often I update I don't really have set days on when I will update it all depends on what I am working or if I have had an inspirational moment so you may get back to back updates or may be a week in between - here is the next chapter, pre warning like this intro it is a bit longer and contains videos - enjoy!!

I can't believe how much he has gone through recently but I deep down I know this is only a fraction of what he has been through, the battle worn people in front of me is proof of this. I decided to try again to get to see Stiles, something about this all wasn't adding up to me.

"I was wondering if we could take a quick break before we continue, that was quite a lot of information that we have just received." I state raising from my seat and stretching out and notice others nodding and doing the same.

Of course Scott but we can't be too long as time is of the essence

"I understand, I just want to quickly see Stiles to make sure he okay before we continue." I advise as I reach the door, as I lift my hand to grab the handle a force throws me back like earlier and I land flat on my back with the wind knocked out of me.

"Scott!!!" I heard shouts from around me as everyone gathers around me before Derek helps me back to my feet.

Scott, we have already been through this. You can see Stiles soon but right now he is busy.

"Why won't you let me see him?!" I shout out feeling the anger rise in me before it quickly vanishes as I hear Frypan and Minho laugh aloud.

"Sorry but what is so funny about this situation right now?" Liam asks sounding quite annoyed at the duo, I place a hand on his shoulder to calm my Beta down.

"We don't mean to laugh, it's just that Scott just reminded me so much of Thomas when WCKD wouldn't allow him to see Teresa." Frypan explains and I am confused as the name Teresa hadn't been said before. I wonder who she is?

"Who is Teresa?" Mum asks voicing the question on everyone's mind, as she asked I noticed the mixed emotions coming from both the Survivors and Gladers.

"Teresa was in the Maze with us, she arrived a few days after Thomas." Minho answers and I can tell there was something more to her but he didn't want to say it.

"Is there something more we need to know about her? The way you said that it was like you were trying to carefully choose the right words to describe her." Dad states and I guess Supernatural or not you can't help but notice the way he described.

"Ever since Teresa arrived, her and Thomas had this connection that no one could understand. He did everything he could to protect her and then she betrayed us all, even after the betrayal he still wanted to see the good in her." Frypan explained his tone slightly less bitter then Minho's, maybe the betrayal was felt more by him.

"It's her isn't it? She's the lover that Stiles lost." Lydia asks and I glance a look at her, I notice tears coating her face as I grab onto her hand and give it a comforting squeeze.

"Yeah, she died saving his life just before we ended up here. There are somethings that happened between them that even we don't know about fully but anyone that saw them together could see the love between them. Heck she had her memory wiped like the rest of us yet somehow remembered Thomas's name." Gally explains as Lydia's hand drops out of mine before she heads back to sit in her seat.

"I lost him didn't I? I lost my Stiles!" Lydia states before breaking down in tears as Mum and Sheriff head over to wrap her tightly in a hug.

Of course you haven't Lydia, Thomas may have loved Teresa but Stiles will always love Lydia. Your connection is not like anything I have ever witnessed before, even after we took him and wiped his memories he still somehow remembered you until we wiped his memories a second time.

Hang on did she just say after we took him, who is this person? Does she work for this WCKD?

"Sorry what did you mean by that? You said we took him and we wiped his memories, who are you?" Sheriff asks noticing the slip up when the voice spoke, maybe there fake front of been here to help us and Stiles is finally breaking down.

Sorry I meant when they took him and wiped his memories, here let me show you all the true power of love and connection between Stiles and Lydia.

I can't help but smile and remember the times me and Stiles used to speak about his five, ten or even fifteen year plan to make Lydia fall in love with him.

"Wow, now that is a connection. Thomas and Teresa were close but I don't think they we ever that close. You really do love him." Minho states before looking towards Lydia who is clearing the newly formed tears from her face as she nods her head.

Well just in case you needed anymore convincing that Stydia is the power couple here, just watch this.

(A/N Apologises for any repeated clips)

"Oh my god why am I crying right now?" Liam asks from behind me as Mason hands him a tissue before Derek smacks him around the back of the head.

"It is because that is a love you only ever dream or read about and never expect to witness." Mum advises wiping away her own tears as I notice the changed expressions on the Gladers and Survivors faces.

I think now is a good chance for everyone to meet Thomas's other half, let's welcome Teresa to the Maze

The look on Stiles's face when Teresa said his name, I have seen that face on him so many times before. It's a mixture of his plan face and when he is trying to work something out.

"How come he sounded so surprise it was girl in the box?" Peter asked the Gladers mainly as they had been there at the time of Teresa's arrival.

"Three years we were in the Maze, each month like clockwork a new Greenie arrived and it was a boy except when Teresa arrived. She was the only girl in our Maze, when we were taken to this other place we found others that were in Mazes and this guy Aris was the only boy in a Maze of girls." Frypan explains and I notice yet another new name been added to the mix, Aris.

"Where is he now?" I ask sensing the worse based on the past history of people they know not been here currently all seem to be dead now.

"He is waiting for us all at the Safe Haven, I left him in charge when Jorge came to pick me up." Vince explains piping up for the first time since the videos started playing.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Stiles voice screams out as though he is in immense pain, I leap up again diving for the door before yet again been thrown backwards.

I crash into the floor and smack my head off the table in the middle, I reach my hand back and feel something wet. When I bring my hand forward I notice it is coated in blood as my vision starts to darken as everyone appears around me.

"Scott! Stay awake!! Eyes on me!!" Mum shouts gently tapping my face but no matter how much I willed myself to stay awake I felt my eyes slowly close as the darkness consumes me.

"Help us please!" Dad shouts into the air as I feel my head been lifted gently off the ground before pressure is applied to it.

I feel myself been gently lifted off the floor before been lay on the sofa I had previously been sat on before I close my eyes and welcome the darkness.

Are we all ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!