Chapter 28

Welcome to Chapter 28 - thank you everyone for your votes, comments and reads - some of you have guessed correctly idea for book 2 is to tie in the American Assassin film - here is the new chapter, it is more wordy then the others so only 2 videos present - enjoy!!!

The more they deny answering what is staring me right in the face is starting to annoy me more then Stiles asking for Dad's help and not mine. What seriously could they be talking about for this long?

"Is everything okay with Thomas? I am only asking as he seems to have been gone a while and I know for a fact that shank can't last five minutes alone without getting into some sort of trouble." Minho states and I can't hide my smile, that is exactly the same as Stiles which makes sense as technically they are the same person.

I am not sure what is taking so long as Stiles/Thomas's decision was already made. Let me check!

Alright now I am getting more concerned especially if creep voice lady has no idea what is going on, before anyone else can speak the video screen crackles before revealing Stiles and Dad in a room both looking quite stressed about something.

"Stiles, I don't think you have thought this through properly. Please just take a moment to think about this." Dad states in almost a pleading tone, I guess he found out about the decision Stiles had to make.

"Raf, I didn't ask you in here to get your help in changing my mind. I have already agreed to this and I want to know whether I have yours and the FBI's backing also or not." Stiles states firmly and I have never heard him speak to my Dad that way before, I wonder what he means by FBI also? Who else does he have the support of?

"Stiles, do you even realise what you are asking of me right now? What if something goes wrong?" Dad advises sounding concerned over whatever Stiles is wanting to agree to support him with.

"We both know that is a chance with the job we signed up for, our badges are a symbol and a promise to protect and serve." Stiles states pulling out the chair from the table and taking a seat, no matter how much he tries to deny that he isn't okay I know the truth, I can see it in his eyes.

"This is madness, you are still injured. Did you forget that small detail? What would I even tell your Dad, Melissa, Lydia or Scott or anyone else currently sat in the other room if you were to die or vanish again but this time we can't find you?" Dad tries again to reason with him, I try to piece together what potentially the voice could have asked Stiles to do.

"Seriously Raf, you are throwing that in my face. Yes, thank you I am very well aware that I am still injured but time is of the essence, I have already let so many people down to not agree to this." Stiles advises before wiping a stray tear that was making it's way down his cheek.

"Stiles, nothing that happened was your fault. You do know that, right?" Dad asks sounding concerned, a tone that recently had been used way to often since we found Stiles and started to learn about what he has been through.

"It is my fault, it's all my fault. Chuck, Alby, Ben, Winston, Newt, Teresa and countless more deaths, they are all my fault. I just left them all behind in WCKD's hands, I won't let anyone else die because of me, I won't let it happen." Stiles advises as tears battle down his face and this time he doesn't stop them, finally some of the emotion he had been holding in was finally been released.

"Listen to me now Stiles, you and I both know that none of them would blame you for their deaths. You have saved so many lives and have gone through more then anyone should, now it is time for you to look after yourself for once. Please change your mind and end this madness right now." Dad pleads again this time his own voice cracking as his own tears start rolling down his face, I am shocked as I have never seen Dad cry before.