Chapter 14

Welcome to Chapter 14 - on these intros I never know really what to say apart from thank you for reading, voting and commenting on this crossover - as per normal videos are included (5 in total + a small bonus at the very end), sorry if any don't work but you should be able to work out what they show - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!

I don't know why but having Coach here is having a sort of calming effect on me, as I look around the room and notice the tension once building has somehow disappeared from the room. But I know that this is just a front as hidden plans are been made away from the prying eyes surrounding us.

I mean seriously Liam and Mason actually been sick at the sick of some of what we had witnessed, yes, the first occasion was real but after that it was a well thought out way of been able to pass details of the prepared plans over to the relevant people.

If we are all ready we shall proceed, now the journey had left it scars on them all but no more recently then Winston. After they reached a level of safety, they managed to patch up his wounds from the Crank attack, but things soon took a turn for the worse.

I can't help but notice the way that everyone looked towards Stiles on what to do, in someway it's like the way the others look at me, like he is there Alpha.

"He doesn't make it, does he?" Chris asks the Gladers mainly all of whom look emotional as they stare up at the screen, none of them seem to be able to find the words to say so instead just shake their head. I know the journey to us had caused heart break for him, but I didn't expect so much, is this too much for us to save him from?

After a long morning of walking they took shelter while Thomas decided to try and figure out which way to head next, Teresa soon joined him and revealed some things to him.

"What was it? What did he do? Come on girly you can't just turn around and say it doesn't matter, clearly it does. This is why I really hate teenagers sometimes!" Coach exclaims as the video cuts off and I can't help but wonder what myself what Stiles had done to cause everything to happen.

"Only sometimes Coach, I thought it was all the time." Liam jokes making himself, Malia and Mason laugh before they quickly stop knowing now is not probably the best time to be joking around.

"I always wondered what had been discussed then, since this conversation Teresa and Thomas seemed to be a bit more awkward around each other, now I understand why. In a way this is foreshadowing what happens later." Minho explains as Frypan nods in agreement and I was kinda curious what he meant by the foreshadowing later, that has me worried.

"The more I learn about this girl, the more I don't know whether I should trust her or not. She reminds me way to much of a female version of Peter." Derek explains and I can see where he is coming from, something about her makes me want to trust her as Stiles does but deep down something is niggling.

"As long as she is not another Theo then I think we should be okay." I state knowing I was been slightly reckless bringing that up, all had long been forgiven but can we all clearly forget the way I trusted Theo over my own best friend.

"Well as long as this time you don't trust her over Stiles we shouldn't have any issues, now should we Scott." Peter snarls out before I throw him a look to shut up, knowing right now is not the time to be getting into this, why didn't I just keep my mouth shut?

"Who's Theo?" Brenda asks and right now I really wish the floor would open and swallow me up right now so I can avoid answering this question, this was all the in the past me and Stiles had dealt with it.

"Theo was someone that everyone trusted and he ended up betraying us all and almost destroyed the bond of the pack, especially the bond between Stiles and Scott. It got to the stage that they even had a fight in the Hospital." Parrish explains and I am grateful he worded it in that way, highlighting the manipulation that Theo had done to get into all of our heads.

"Your wrong Parrish, not everyone trusted Theo. Stiles never did, he even tried to warn you all, but it just fell on deaf ears." Sheriff states and the look of disappointment on his face shows me that even he still felt the hurt from that time, in fairness he did almost die but then again so had I.

Nice try Deputy but you can't save Scott from his betrayal of Stiles. If Scott was really as close as he claims with Stiles then why didn't he trust him?

I keep my eyes focused on the floor not really wanting to re watch this all over again, that night in the rain was one of the darkest moments of our friendship, we both even said not long afterwards if we had just kept talking at that time we could have cleared the whole mess up then and there.

"I knew things got bad between the pair of you, but I never expected anything like that. How did you even come back from something like that and still have the strong bond you have today?" Dad asks and I know there is only one answer to his question.

"It's because he is my brother!" Stiles and I say at the exact same time, I look around the room looking for him, wondering how he had said the same as me at the same time.

(A/N I am sorry if any clips repeat themselves from earlier videos, I just love this one)

"Brothers is definitely the right way to describe the pair of you, I know he had a close connection with Newt or as strong of a one with Minho but that far out ways any of that." Frypan states and I send him a grateful look, as I notice everyone else nod their head in agreement with what he had just said.

You stated earlier Chris that Winston didn't survive, it's time for us to see how his life ended.

The coldness in the voice at such an emotional and difficult moment for all those that knew Winston was quite shocking.

No words! No words can ever explain how I am feeling right now, I can hear quite crying and sniffing coming from all over the room. Even Coach was wiping away the tears that were escaping down his face.

But that look on Stiles's face, I have seen that look about him once before. Shortly after he had came around after passing out in the tunnels and he found out about Allison been killed by the Oni, it's that look that makes him think that this was his fault.

Are you ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!

A quick shout out to this video also as I couldn't decide between the two as they are both amazing.