Chapter 22

Welcome to Chapter 22 - thank you everyone who has voted, commented and read this crossover so far - I really hope you are all enjoying it so far, here is the new chapter - enjoy!!!

After the room settled back down again, I could hear Stiles softly humming to himself in my head which was still a strange thing to think of. In a way it could be handy as having Stiles with us he can help us figure out where we are, who they are and how we are going to all get out of here.

"Stiles, can you hear me?" I ask in my mind trying to figure a way to speak to Stiles without the voice hearing me speak, I still want to try and avoid her knowing until it is too late.

"Yeah Scotty, what's up?" Stiles asks sounding so calm as relief spread through me that this was actually working.

"Seriously you are asking me what's up, how can you be so calm with what is happening right now?" I ask him as I know if this was happening to me I wouldn't know how to be so calm right now.

"I don't know, maybe because this is the most calm and safe I have felt in a long time. Also I am back with those I love the most." Stiles states and I am still shocked about how relaxed he is finding this whole situation

"Alright, let's get your mind back on track shall we. I don't think it is exactly health if we let them keep projecting videos of your mind like some sort of home movie. Do you know where we are right now?" I explain hoping that he is able to still focus in the same way he use to, right now we need a Stiles type of plan.

"Can't help you with that one buddy, seeing as I was sort of passed out from blood loss after getting shot. You kinda need to be a wake to know where you are! All I see at the moment is the white room." Stiles explains his sarcasm coming freely out, it is nice to hear it after so long.

Scott, is everything okay? The others have been calling you but you seem to be lost in your own little world with Stiles.

"Sorry, yeah everything is okay. Me and Stiles were catching up a little as everyone prepared for what is next. Shall we carry on?" I state blushing slightly from embarrassment as everyone was currently staring at me.

We certainly shall! So after Thomas, Newt and Frypan left the safety of the Right Arm they started on their journey towards the Last City. Now once again this next memory is not exactly for the faint hearted.

"Ha, that proves that girls are better then boys!" Malia states giving a double thumbs up towards Brenda for what we have just witnessed.

"How did you know where to find them?" Sheriff asks with sweat on his brow and I can hear his heart rate racing, obviously feeling genuinely concerned over what we had just witnessed.

"Yeah, I always wondered that myself, we left the quietest we could and at the most ridiculous time. For you to arrive when you must have literally left right after we did." Frypan states looking towards Jorge and Brenda.

"Well as you and Newt proved Thomas is very predictable and we gathered there was no way he was leaving Minho behind and we kinda figured you both would go with him instead of stopping him. So in the morning I informed Vince that you had left and we were going to go save you as you were mostly likely already in trouble." Jorge explains and I can see that Stiles is just as predictable as always.

Now thanks to Jorge and Brenda, the trio made it to through and out the other side to continue their journey.

The look on Stiles's face when Newt said she was going to be there too, he looked so torn about how to feel. How would you feel though having the potential of coming face to face with someone who betrayed you?

"Wow, that city is huge and by the look of it heavily guarded. How on earth on they going to get in there?" Chris states and I was wondering the same thing, that looked more heavily guarded then any place I have ever seen before.

"Knowing Stilinski, he would just walk to the front door and talk his way into it." Coach states and normally in any other situation I would agree but this time I don't think it will be as simple.

Well Coach, in a way that was his Plan A. Once nearer to the city they left the car behind and decided to head to the main entrance. Along the way Newt noticed several masked people following them but they were not the only ones who noticed Thomas's arrival.

"Alright how can one person have as much bad luck as Stiles has? I mean come one, the guy was just almost blown up and then gets kidnapped straight afterwards." Peter points out and I can see where he is coming from, but something is telling me that these people were there to protect them more then harm them.

"I was kinda wondering more how they knew Stiles was even there? Do they have facial recognition constantly on the go?" Dad states and I was kinda wondering that myself but as he said it I noticed that Gally, Frypan and Gally all rub the back of their necks.

"No not facial recognition, that was the chips been scanned by the drones circling the area looking out for them." Jorge states and I wonder what he means by chips, I am guessing he was not on about the food kind.

"Chips? What kinda of chips?" Chris asks and I am wondering if he had already guessed what type but wanted someone else to say it for him.

"Identification chips, everyone taken by WCKD and placed in the Maze had identity chips implanted into the back of their necks. So if anyone escaped they can be picked up on the security drones, devices used by WCKD's allies and building monitors." Gally explains as he leans his head down to show us a strange mark on the back of his neck from where I guess the chip was.

Are we all ready to continue?

Thank you for reading - new chapter will arrive soon!!!