Chapter 20

Welcome to Chapter 20 - I am shocked right now, this story has just reached over 4k reads already which is crazy - thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted and commented - this next chapter only contains two videos due to the length of the first one - here is the next chapter, enjoy!!!

Did I really just hear that or am I losing the plot? I look around the room looking for him again but don't see him, but why then can I hear him talking.

"Did anyone else just hear that?" I ask the room, really hoping someone else just heard what I did otherwise I am going to Eichen House as soon as we get out of here.

"Hear what Scott? Are you okay?" Mum asks worry carrying in her words and I internally start to freak out, okay Scott maybe you are asleep lets wake you up.

"Ouch!!" I scream as I pinch my arm as I test to see if I am awake or asleep but see no changes. Think Scott, fingers!! Stiles said when he couldn't work out if he was asleep or not he would count his fingers.

I look down at my hands and start to count the fingers on each side, okay so five on that hand and five on the other side.

"No you are not asleep Scott, you are very much awake." Stiles's voice rings out again in my head and I look around the room again trying to source where his voice is coming from. I move to the wall and place my ear on it but can't hear anything.

"Scott? Talk to us, you are starting to freak us out right now." Dad states and I don't care what I look like right now, I need to know why I am hearing his voice in my head.

"Scott, answer your parents before they think you have totally lost the plot or your head injury from earlier is worse than they thought." Stiles states again his voice echoing in my ears, I place my hands over my ears trying to dull down the sound from him and everyone else talking.

Suddenly a high pitch whistle echoes out around the room causing everyone to jump including myself, I slowly look towards Coach while removing my hands as he lowers the whistle from his mouth.

"McCall, stop reminding me why I drink. Every night!" Coach states and I can't help the laugh that comes out of my mouth, trust Coach to be the one to make me laugh right now.

"Scott, you can hear him. Can't you?" Minho asks and I look at him and wonder how on earth he knows that, maybe I am not going crazy or hearing things.

"How... how did you know?" I ask my words stuttering slightly as I walk back over to my seat and look directly at him.

"You are acting the same way we did when he did it to us, trust us you get use to it after a while. I am surprised he can still do it, it was a connection thing he had with Teresa." Minho explains and I am relived to know I am not hearing things but now even more curious about this.

"Surprise!" Stiles states and I laugh out randomly causing the majority of the room to stare at me instead of bouncing their heads back and forth between me and Minho as we spoke, it is like they are watching a tennis match.

"So how do I communicate with him then, do I just think it or do I have to say it aloud and look crazy?" I enquire trying to learn as much as I can about this as this may turn extremely useful soon.

"Does anyone care to explain what is happening?" Sheriff asks and I don't know how to explain it without them shipping me off to Eichen House.

You have a gifted son Sheriff; it appears he has some how managed to make Scott here aware of his gift also. Remarkably interesting to know this development.

"Gifted? Stiles, really!! The only thing he has a gift off is sarcasm and winding everyone up." Peter states and I feel a sudden urge to punch him right now, he really has no idea what Stiles is capable of.