Chapter 31

Welcome to Chapter 31 - thank you to everyone who has yet again voted, read or commented so far - your love for this crossover is insane to me, so as this will be emotional I made it extra long with plenty of videos present - tissues at the ready and lets say goodbye to Newt - enjoy!!!

I am starting to become more aware of Stiles's mood, since he returned back with Dad into the room, he seemed more distant not just to me or Lydia or anyone else he use to know but even his old friends. Maybe this choice he had to make is still weighing on his mind or maybe he is scared after everything he may lose us all again.

Now we continue, now as the battling intensified Thomas made the decision for Brenda and Frypan to leave with those that they had already rescued. But luckily the cavalry arrived in time and all Thomas and his group had to do was get to the tunnels.

"Now as you say it like that it makes it sound so easy, except we are running from one side of the city to the other while half of us are dressed like WCKD employees with Newt slowly turning into a crank." Gally points out and I can see how that can be problematic, especially as they are running mainly towards the Right Arm faction.

"When has life ever been easy?" Stiles states generally and I really do not like the depressed tone or feeling waving off him currently.

Well as they say the hero never has an easy or simple life!

"I'm not a hero!" Stiles snaps before folding his arms and staring stone faced at the screen in front of us.

You have always been the hero, as both Stiles and Thomas.

"I never knew that was the last words I would ever speak to hm, next time I saw him he was dead. That was also the last time I saw you before we found you dying in Teresa's arms on that roof top." Minho advises and for the first time since watching Chuck's death, I actually feel some emotion other than anger coming off him.

"I'm sorry, I sent you away. Maybe if you would have stayed then things may have turned out differently." Stiles advises tears shining in his eyes as he looks towards Minho, who along with Gally just shakes his head.

"Thomas, you made the best decision in a tough situation. We have no way of knowing what would have happened if we had stayed with the pair of you, you made a choice as at that time it was the most logical option to get the serum to Newt as soon as possible." Gally states firmly with a slight level of annoyance in his voice as he looks Stiles directly in the eyes.

"I just feel like there was something more I could have done, maybe I should have gone instead of the pair of you. After all I am the fastest one out of us all." Stiles states smirking slightly through the seriousness of his words as Minho seems to register the words he had just said.

"Nice try Thomas, but we both know I can run rings around you. Any time, any place." Minho states returning the smirk Stiles had sent his way, now before all of this I would have called you crazy if you told me if Stiles would be sat here debating with someone who is the faster runner.

"Sorry Minho, I think I am going to side with Thomas on this one. Remember the lightning incident, Thomas could have easily got there first but he hung back and slowed down to keep Newt and Teresa with us." Frypan states and a hurt look flashes across Minho's face while Stiles's looks more smug then he had before.

How about when you get out here, you boys can continue this ego contest elsewhere?

"Rude, it is no where near been an ego contest. We are just having a friendly debate about an important topic, that I am faster than Minho at running." Stiles states sounding almost annoyed that the voice had cut off the debate and had called it an ego contest.