Chapter 33

Welcome to Chapter 33 - wow what can I say 12k reads!!!! This is beyond crazy to me, thank you so much to everyone - as a treat for this amazing achievement, this is an extra long chapter with the voice's identity revealed and a small nod to the books also - enjoy!!!

After Sheriff let Stiles go, I notice Stiles seems a lot calmer then he had before the hug, the power of a good warm comforting hug, I guess. I must admit I have always been a bit jealous of his relationship between Stiles and his Dad, it kinda made me wish that I had that with my own.

Yes, things had improved drastically between me and Dad since he had learnt about the Supernatural and Stiles had started working with him at the FBI, but it will never make up for all those times I needed him most.

"Scott, are you okay? You are staring at me really weirdly." Dad states and I notice as I had been thinking this, I had been staring at him without even blinking.

"Sorry, yeah I'm all good." I quickly state shaking my head and catching Stiles's eye who chuckles and shakes his head at me, I guess he gathered what had happened.

Now thanks to the attack on the building by the resistance, Thomas and Teresa managed to gain some distance but their relief was short lived.

So that is how Stiles got shot then, saving the life of Teresa from Janson again. But then he had given her the option to leave even though it meant he wouldn't be safe, yet instead she chose to stay by his side. Maybe what Stiles had seen in her all along, she was finally seeing in herself and showing all of us.

"Why didn't she just leave me then? If she had, maybe she would still be here today." Stiles states as he wipes away a stray tear trying to escape from his eyes.

"Stiles, there is no way to know that. If she had left then, Janson could have been waiting right outside the door and killed or even took her as bait to kill you." I state as I squeeze his hand as Lydia grabs his other hand and gently runs her thumb over the back of his hand.

"Thomas, Newt said something once to you and I think it truly sums up how everyone feels about you. We would follow you anywhere! You and Teresa may have had your ups and down, but she still cared a lot about you, everyone can see that." Minho states as Frypan and Gally nod in agreement as Brenda shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

"It is true with the Pack also, come on why else would you be known as the Pack Mum? We look to you to create our plans or if we are in danger, Scott may be our Alpha but in a way Stiles so are you." Liam states and I couldn't have said it fairer myself; Stiles has always been the one I have lent on when time were tough, or I needed that extra help.

"It is true even outside of all of this, just think whenever has the FBI let an Intern come on a dangerous operation just because he asked them to." Dad states and I remember when he told us about that and exaggerated about saving Derek's life.

"What an experience that was! I got shot and lost a toe but still managed to save Derek's life!" Stiles states with a proud smile on his face and I love how even though the majority in this room knew the truth of what actually happened.

"Excuse me! I believe I ended up saving your life by carrying you out of the building to safety." Derek states giving Stiles a slight nudge while also giving him a rare smile.

"Exactly, if you didn't need to carry me out of the building then you would have been captured. Also, I stopped the Anuk-Ite so technically I saved everyone that day." Stiles states smugly and I was happy to finally hear him talking positively about him saving everyone.