FESTIVAL <3

Warnings: angst (kinda it's in game so)
Request: no
Plot: it's the festival at manburg and things go wrong.
———————————————————

It's the time of year everyone has been looking forward too, after schlatt one the election (unfairly might I add) this is the first fun thing we are starting up. Without Tommy and Wilbur things have been uneventful except for all the horrible things schlatt had forced upon us, Like breaking down the walls. But enough of that today is gonna be a fun day. It started with all of us meeting up me of course grabbing snacks for the semi-long stream ahead before hand.

After an eventful few boxing matches where tubbo was accuse of drug usage and schlatt cheating as well as Tommy and wilbur whispering to tubbo and i to get the speech going, tubbo is schlatts right hand man while I am tubbos right hand man/women/person. Basically I'm the vice Vice President.

Tubbo is standing by me and schlatt at the podium well everyone else are in the seats. "A wise man once told me that l'manburg is like a lettuce, there is so many layers of tasty and healthy goodness, and once you wash off all the caterpillars and worms off of the surface, it's a pretty god damn good meal" the audience cheers. Until schlatt speaks up "is that your speech?" Tubbo nods his characters head and I look at my face cam with a confused look on my face. "Here take this" schlatt gives quackity a bunch of yellow clay, making me scrunch my eyebrows together and whisper to Tubbo 'what's going on' 'I'm not sure?' We both get blocked up with the clay schlatt does tubbo and quackity builds a cage around me, Borge of them putting a fence in front. I think about breaking the wooden fence but then everyone will be after me. "These two are TRAIDERS, they are working with the enemies and do you know what happens to traders Tubbo? Y/n?" Schlatt asks, but we don't answer, I'm starting to get worried, if they kill me I will only have one life left which isn't very good. "Nothing good" schlatt continues. "Techno get up here." He calls out, techno blade gets up from the water on the side of the podium. "I want you to kill Tubbo." He looks from techno to tubbo then slowly to me, "AND YOU! I never trusted you!!! I told Tubbo to not make you his right hand man/woman/person. I was gonna ban you." He looks at me then fundy "take her to the underground prison." Jshlatts Minecraft skin looks at mine, fundy starts breaking the blocks from around me telling me to follow him or else I die. I whisper to Tommy 'you better get Tubbo and i out of this' 'I will' and I know it will all be ok.

*Time skip*

I get the message that Tubbo was slain by technoblade and I look at the camera with worried eyes. I am not sure where my character is located right now, all I know is that it's 4 blocks by 4 blocks and it's dark. VERY DARK. 'Coordinates?' Tommy asks in the chat and I type them in,

It's still dark until I see three figures that's when I realize tubbo Tommy and Wilbur have come to get me, "y/n!!! Your ok!" Tubbo punches my character once showing he was excited and then screams "I missed you!!"

(The end lol I guess if you liked this I will do a part 2)