STEAL MY GIRL <3

intotheunknown221 thank you for the request!

Credits: TikTok creator @povsofdreamsmp

WARNINGS: very cute <3
PRONOUNS: she/they
SONG: steal my girl, one direction.

3rd person POV:

Wilbur logs onto his computer typing in his password 'nihachu' and immediately goes into discord. Typing too tubbo a quick 'hello!' And waiting for a response. He smiles as he sees 'tubbo is typing' at the bottom of the screen 'hello Wilbur' he responds. Wilbur presses the ring button, quickly ringing tubbo. "Hey big man!!!" Tubbo shouts excitedly "hey tubbo!" Wilbur laughs lightly. "Wanna play 'the craft'" Tubbo laughs a little "yes of course big man."

"Hey so tubbo I have a question" Wilbur mutters into his mic.

"Yes?"

"How are you and y/n?" Wilbur laughs a little

"I-we aren't together" Tubbo blushes

"Oh then I'll let Tommy know, he's been wanting too ask her out for a little while."

"What no"

"everybody want too steal my girl, everybody wants too take her heart away."

"Tell him too find another one cause she belongs too me."

Wilbur laughs, "I was just trying too make you tell me the truth, Tommy doesn't like her like that" Tubbo flushes a bright red.

"oh" he mutters.

Y/n POV:

I wake up too the sound of wilburs laughs, I frown "Toby?" I grumble he looks up at me smiling "yes princess?" I assume he's muted "are you-you live?" I rub the tiredness out of my eyes "no but Wilbur is." I nod nonchalantly, "can I maybe...sit with you?" I ask lightly, he giggles a little "yah of course baby. Come here" I smile crawling off the bed onto the platform and walking down the wood stairs. (You know like tubbos little bed thingy) I walk over too tubbo, sitting down on his lap. Resting my head on the crook of his neck "comfy?" Tubbo asks I nod. "Okay wilbur I'm back." And i fade into sleep.