HAUNTED HOUSE <3

REQUESTED: PeregrinePrincess

WARNINGS: mentions of Paranoid Personality Disorder or PPD, reader has this mental illness!! If this topic may trigger you, I advice you skip this chapter!
PLOT: Jack Manifold invites Scott, Toby and, Y/N to the most haunted house in the country.
(I'm so sorry this is semi rushed so it may not be the best)
SONG: sex with a ghost, Teddy Hyde

3rd person POV:

Trust...

Trust was the one concept y/n didn't get the hang of. She always thought that everyone was against her, or trying to trick her. Though most times, that wasn't the truth.

It was hard for her to make friends, though she did make some from streaming.

Dating was especially hard for the young adult, she could never trust anyone, though once she met Toby she felt as though he was different. Of course, there were days where she thought he was trying to deceive her, but she still stayed with him. She loved him....

So in they walked, into the house that was haunted.....

Y/n's POV:

This is so fake...

"There's not actually ghosts in here, your just trying to trick us.." I tell Jack, as the camera starts recording.

"No, no I promise that it is actually haunted, I wouldn't lie about that." He reassured me, but still I can't fully trust him.

"Okay." I say unsure. Tubbo rubs my shoulder softly with his hand

"Today we have hired this ENTIRE haunted mansion, with one goal: finding ghosts." Jack starts off his intro, very enthusiastically.

"Get us KFC." Tubbo say excitedly, shaking our interlocked hands.

"Tubbo is angry that the KFC he ordered, didn't make it to his house before we left." I tell the camera, "I'm still salty about it myself to be honest."

"Well anyways, PLEASE subscribe so we can buy these children a KFC.

We walked into the dark house, I got chills from just walking in.

"This place gives me the chills." I mutter, Toby grips my hand tighter (I ACCIDENTALLY JUST WROTE GROPES- no 😭✋)

"We should spilt up." I shake my head in disagreement, that's a terrible idea. That's how people in horror movies die.

"No that's a terrible idea, if we are splitting up I'm going with toby." Toby just grips my hand tighter, looking down at me.

Time skip:

We walk into a room, their are Bella lining one of the walls, and they are all labeled. We walk down the hall next to one, and it rings on its own.

"Omg-." Toby jumps holding his hand to his chest. I feel tears prick my eyes.

"This is a joke you guys are tricking me." I shake my heads walking back up the stairs. Toby follows, grabbing my hand.

"Your lying, your tricking me." I say sliding down one of the walls, onto the floor. I put my head in my hands, muttering "your joking." Under my breath. Toby just rubs my back and comforts me.

Not trusting people is hard.