"Im sorry, im sorry, im sorry!"

Requested by: @honky_karl THANKS FOR THE GREAT REQUEST!

Slightly aged up (there's NO smut or anything like that, but I want them to have an apartment so

Slightly aged up (there's NO smut or anything like that, but I want them to have an apartment so....they have to be like 18 at least so it's not really that much of a difference :) )
Y/n POV:

I love Toby don't get me wrong, but we never spend time together anymore, he's always streaming. Of course, don't get me wrong IM SOO proud of him and his achievements, but coming home from work I was extra clingy...

I knock lightly on his door making sure too be kinda quiet just in case he's streaming. I don't hear a reply so I open his door. "DREAM STOP!!!!" He screams loudly, sounding quite eager. "Toby?" I say in a small voice, he looks at me smiling lightly, and pushes a button to mute himself "hi baby! I'm just streaming, go lay down I will be there in a little bit" he smiles softly, but me on the other hand huffs and walks to the bedroom.

Time skip:

Toby opens the door, about an hour after I walked into his office. I huff "can I talk to you about something?" Tubbo looks at me concerned but nods none the less. "Of course baby." I smile a little fake smile at him "can we talk about your streaming schedule? I just get so stressed coming home from work and I never get enough time too spend with you. Like maybe, don't stream at night and stream at night stream in the morning" he furrows his eyebrows "but that's when my friends in America are awake it's kinda the only time I can talk to them" he says with a little spice in his tone. I frown "but I just, I want to spend time with you" I say starting to get riled up. "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR PARENTS DIDNT SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH YOU, SO YOUR SO DAMN CLINGY." I close my mouth and look at him with wide watery eyes. 'Why would he say that?' 'He knows I have a bad relationship with my parents' I can feel the tears falling "I'm sorry that's how you feel" he looks at me with regret "I'm sorr-." "Whatever." I try to walk out the door, but Toby grabs my wrist.

"im SO sorry princess." He whispers, pushing a price of hair behind my ears and kissing my nose "I'll have a better schedule, I'm just tired. I've been thinking about getting a schedule anyways." He smiles a soft sad smile at me "now come cuddle with me please." He says softly, I nod lightly at him, sniffling. "I'm so sorry i made you cry. So sorry." He gives me a kiss "I'm-." Another... "so-." Another.... "sorry-." Another "princess-." Another. He runs his thumb across my left cheek. He gets up suddenly "I'll be right back cupcake. Ok?" I nod at him and he smiles and runs out the door.

Tubbos POV:

I feel terrible, SO terrible. I feel like I can never forgive myself. So I'm gonna make it up to her. You know what they say, the way to a girls heart is through her stomach. So using that bit of information I get into the small silver car, and drive to tesco.

I pull into the lot and run into the shop grabbing y/f/c (your favorite crisps) y/f/b (your favorite beverage) and y/f/b (your favorite biscuit) and check out.

Back home Y/n's POV:

I hear the front door open, and loud thuds coming up the stairs. The door slams open and tubbo appears "ok so, I've got your favorite snackies and y/f/m (your favorite movie)" I smile excitedly at him "bug! You shouldn't have." I smile pulling him into a hug "I know but I WANTED to." He puts the movie in and puts the snacks out into the bed quickly getting under the covers. He pulls me into his chest and comfortingly plays with my hair. I smile softly, slowly dozing off with the night. The last thing I hear before I completely doze is "I love you cupcake." And a kiss on my forehead.