OCD <3

This is gonna be a series!!!

PLOT: y/n has obsessive compulsive disorder, and is dating tubbo.
PRONOUNS: any!
SONG: Achilles come down, gang of youths
:D enjoy!

3rd person POV:

One...two...three. That's how y/n lived, they lived in threes. Constant anxiety, fear, that if something wasn't perfect their life would spiral down. Of course this wasn't true. But, they didn't know that, all they knew was that it would feel wrong, if they didn't double check, triple check. So, once they met tubbo, he would help them with the habit, letting them do what they needed too feel safe and comfortable, they thought that they were a burden. But, Tubbo didn't think that at all, he thought they were perfect....

Y/n's POV:

I frown as my alarm goes off, groaning softly. I pull tubbos arm off from around my waist, quickly putting it back then moving it again, until it feels right. He lets out a whine as I stand up, "sorry." I mutter wiggling my fingers. "It's ok sunshine." He smiles, laying out onto the bed in starfish position, I grab my phone and look at the time 8:24 my brain tells me to wait 6 more minutes, so I move tubbos arm and sit down.

"You ok?" He mutters, I nod three times. Making him smile and put his arms around my waist while he lays and I sit. He nuzzled his face in my back, making me smile at him slightly. I look at the time again 8:28 2 more minutes till I can stand. 8:29....one more minute. "I'm hungry.." Tubbo mutters quietly. 8:30 I quickly stand up, making him look at me with wide eyes. "Sorry it's 8:30." He mumbles 'oh~' under his breath, realizing. "I'll make you breakfast!" I say excitedly "yay!!!" He exclaims shooting up out of the bed.

It's a routine, I get up. Wait till 8:30, then tubbo gives me three pecks (which took a little time for him too get used too)

Toby pecks me three times, pulling away and grabbing my hand, stopping at the light switch so I can switch it on and off. He's a very respectful boyfriend and will do anything too make me comfortable. I flick the switch three times, grabbing tobys hand quickly pulling him to the stairs, I look down at the steps already annoyed at what my brain is telling me 'walk down the first step three times or you'll fall down the stairs' but I have to or else I'll hurt myself.

Toby grabs my hand trying to pull me down "you go" I mutter, he nods and walks down the rest of the stairs. I on the other hand put one foot on the first step then the other, then move back to the top. Doing I again, only till it felt right. I then make my way fully down the stairs. I slowly walk my way to the kitchen, and see the counter 'touch all the corners or something bad will happen' I quickly touch the closest corner, walking toward Toby while touching the corners. "What are you making?" I ask with a smile "eggs!" He exclaims happily doing a little dance, "ok!" I say giggling. 'That was an ugly giggle' I tell myself, my mood slightly drops and I sit at the stool, quietly waiting for Toby to be finished. "You ok love?" He asks lightly petting my hair, it feels good but not perfect, "baby...can you do that again?" I mutter lightly tapping my fingers together. "Yes of course cupcake." He pulls his hand through the soft strands on my head, making me hum "thank you." I mumble "of course love." He walks back over to the pan and flips the eggs, letting them sit on the hot pan for a few more minutes then takes them off. "Her you go love eat up." He says lightly adding a kiss to my forehead "thank you!" I say with a smile.

Life was a compulsive, repetitive routine, but Toby wouldn't change it for the world.