Sick streams <3

These next few are requested by @honky_karl thank you for the amazing requests!!!

Y/n POV:

Last week, I had to go out to the hospital with my mum. She had to get some sort of body scan that I didn't really pay attention to as she talked about it. (Sorry mum <3) but I guess I sat next to some asshole who gave me some sort of flu. So here I am, in tubbos bed, while he streams, coughing up dry coughs and blowing my red dry nose.

"TOMMY COME HER I HAVE TO SHOW YOU THIS ROLLER COASTER I MADE!!!" Tubbo screams from the other room. I let out a loud groan in pain, and stand up. I don't bother knocking, because chat already knows im tobys girlfriend. I walk in, and shut the door semi loud (on accident of course) I cringe at the sound. Toby looks over to the door with wide eyes but his expression softens as he sees me in his sweatshirt with a red Noes and the sniffles. He opens his arms and let's me sit on his lap. I nuzzle my head into his neck letting out a soft groan in discomfort from my flu "I know baby, you'll get better I promise." He looks back at his PC and keeps talking to the boys "so Tommy I have to be kinda quiet now but, how are we gonna bamboozle dream." His voice fades off into little mumbles as I drift into a light sleep.

"TOMMY WE GOTTA GET MOVING!!! DREAMS RIGHT THERE AHHHHH" I jump awake making tubbo look down at me "I'm sorry cupcake, I'll be more quiet go back to sleep. Alright?" I nod and continue to nuzzle into his neck.