WATER FOUNTAIN <3

PLOT: tubbo is jealous of the guy y/n is with by the water fountain, after he told her he loved her. But, turns out he's manipulating her and she's drunk.
WARNINGS: drinking, party, assault, drunk manipulation, r@pe mentions
SONG: Water Fountain, Alec Benjamin

3rd person POV:

"I love you." She tells him, they were standing next to a fountain, the water was light blue, and the sound emitting from it was calming

"I love you too." The boy tells her making her smile.

Now she was with him, drunk, and out of it.

And he was jealous....

Tubbos POV:

He is holding her, not me... but she told me she loved me, I guess she lied.

Wait! Maybe not? She's stumbling...is she drunk?

She can't consent to this, he's whispering to her. Only god knows what he just said to her....

But it can't be good...

Y/n's POV:

"Wanna go upstairs baby girl?" Samuel mumbles into my ear, trailing his hands down towards my ass.

"Hm." I'm to out of it to think though, I just hum.

"I'll take that as a yes." He grabs my wrist and pulls me toward the stairs.

"Hey!" I look over to see Toby standing there, anger in his..beautiful brown eyes

"Toby!" Is slur softly, but he just smiles at me sympathetically

"She's drunk...she can't consent to you." He tells Samuel...very angry.

"Man who cares? She's drunk! She won't even remember." Samuel tells him with a smirk.

"I do man, I'll tell everyone right now your about to rape her." Samuel just laughs In frustration.

"Nah man your to pussy." I rip my wrist away from Samuel and stumble over to tubbo, falling into him slightly making him grab me tightly.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yah." I stutter, lightly pulling my hands through Tobys hair

"Man i'm just trying to have some fun." Samuel laughs, but he leaves anyways, quickly finding another girl.

TOBYS POV:

"Baby." She mutters to me, trying to pull me into a kiss.

"Hey, y/n your drunk." I mumble into her ears, leaning into the hand that was laying in my hair.

"Mmm no I'm not." She puts her lips on mine, making me kiss back slowly.

It doesn't feel right though...

"Hey, your drunk. I want you to be a be able to consent to this alright." She rolls her eyes softly. I mean it is just kissing, but I don't want her to regret it in the morning.

"Whatever, I want to go home now." She mutters, lightly leaning her weight onto me.

"Alright, I'll drive you home ok?" She nods, her eyes are droopy, it's adorable.

I walk her outside my arm is wrapped around her shoulder and she's slightly stumbling. I open the door to my car and help her in, buckling her seat belt for her. "T-thank you." She mutters, laying her head back into the seat, shutting her eyes quickly falling asleep.

...welp, that was eventful...