THROUGH SICKNESS AND HEALTH <3

PLOT: Toby and Y/n get married!
PRONOUNS: she/her
WARNINGS: extra cute, marriage outfit pictures that don't match the vibe but whatever. (don't think that's a warning but...)

3rd person POV:

Y/n and Toby had been dating since they were 17, them both meeting from the game Minecraft. Y/n's brother tommy intoduced them 3 years ago now. It was crazy too everyone on the smp, they became a couple quickly, becoming engaged 3 years later. Everyone was invited to their big day, everyone grew excited once they heard they were getting married. The color theme they planned was perfect for their forest vibe, the dark green and brown. All the brides maids wearing  dark green sparkly dresses, and the men wearing brown ties. Toby was more then ecstatic too see his soon to be wife in her white dress.

Y/n's POV:

"You seem nervous..." Tommy mutters, I look at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Well duhhhh." I mutter grabbing my dress, going into an empty room of the venue, there being a semi large cabin, where Toby and I will be having our honey moon. Near by being a carnival and a bunch of adorable things that everyone put their Minecraft money into. Tommy mutters a quick bye, leaving too go hype up Toby.

"This is crazy..." I mutter too niki as she helps me get into the large dress. "I can't believe you are getting married. It's crazy!" She mutters pulling the shoulders sleeves over my shoulders. She pulls the zipper up the back, with a smile. "Let me see let me seee!" She squeals excitedly.

(The dress^^^^)

(The dress^^^^)

"Wow...you look beautiful love." She hugs me, a tear falling lightly. Niki is like my older sister, ever since I met her she's given me the best advice. "Now! Makeup and hair!"

 "Now! Makeup and hair!"

"Beautiful! It's almost time

"Beautiful! It's almost time. Let's get you out there."

Tubbos POV:

I frown as I see Tommy walk through the door "is she okay." I'll have you know I haven't seen my sunshine since Monday...it's Wednesday. She's been busy, and apparently there's rule wher you can't see each other the night before the marriage. "She's alright, excited." Tommy mutters patting my back. I pull the suit jacket over my top, wrapping the bow tie around my neck. "I'm nervous, I've been waiting for this day for ages." Tommy smiles at me. "You'll do fine mate! She loves you so much!" I smile lightly. Still nervous. The door opens, I look through the mirror and it's Wilbur "man you look great!" He exclaims as he looks at me. "Thank you." I smile, and look down embarrassed. "We are almost ready too start." Wilbur informs, I nod in thanks. Here we go

3rd person POV:

The mythical music starts from one of the loud speakers. Toby walks out from the cabin into the venue area, too the front of all the beautiful trees..

He smiles as he sees exactly what y/n was in-visioning from all their late night wedding planning nights

He smiles as he sees exactly what y/n was in-visioning from all their late night wedding planning nights. The crowd claps gently, as he gets to the front.

The music for the bride starts too play, the light twinkle remix of here comes the bride. The crowd stands some smiling some crying, y/n comes out of the cabin with a huge smile, tears in her eyes that haven't fallen. Toby takes one look at his fiancé, and puts a hand over his mouth, quickly pulling it away, too reveal a light smile, tears eyes. Small drops falling from his eyes as he sniffles. She walks up to the front along with the flower girl, Phil and kirstens 3 year old daughter. (if only) she throws the white petals in front of the arch, quickly being pulled by Kirsten to the side. Y/n looks up at toby with a shy smile, red cheeks. Making him giggle under his breath "no need too be nervous, you look gorgeous." He smiles, grabbing Both her hands. They look at the priest, as he starts speaking. "We gather here together..."

"I do" "I do" "you may kiss the bride!" The newly married couple smile, y/n almost jumping onto tobys lips, everyone standing up throwing the leafs from their cups into the air making, It seem the sky is raining leafs. The couple walk back out the isle into the caving with a smile as the crowd cheers loudly. "My wife." Toby mutters pulling y/n in for another kiss "'my husband..." y/n mutters, before their lips meet in the middle...

Just like the priest said, "through sickness, through health...till death do us part."