SKYDIVING COMFORT <3

This was a request from: @ultraviolvnces
Thank you for the request!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Warnings!: vomit, heights, jumping from a plane

Warnings!: vomit, heights, jumping from a plane.
Y/n POV:

                     Today tommy is vlogging, and being the brother he's is invited me, to go with them. Tubbo, jack manifold, and of course mr. Tommyinnit...are going skydiving, and needless to say Toby is TERRIFIED. He has a fear of heights, Tommy being COMPLETELY and UTTERLY clueless, he is taking them to jump out of an air plane like 14,000 or so feet of the ground.

"Cupcake I'm terrified." Toby says in a hush voice, from the back of jacks car, squeezing my hand incredibly tight "you don't have to jump." I whisper back "but I don't want to let Tommy or the fans down." He said sadly. "you WONT" I whisper yell "they aren't gonna judge you for your fears!" "I think I'm gonna be sick." Toby says out loud. My eyes widen once I see his face pale and cheeks puff. "JACK STOP THE CAR!" Jack stomps on the break in fear "PULL OVER!" I rush, he obeys and pulls to the side of the road. I open the car door and rush toby out. He tilts his head down and vomits. I cringe sadly, rubbing his back for comfort "I'm sorry, you have to deal with me." He whisper then continues to throw up. "Baby, I don't have to 'deal' which anything, I love you." I whisper back. He stands back up straight with his hands on his hips and gives me a hug.

At the skydiving place:

Tubbo can't sit still, in fear "the worst to happen is death soo" Tommy jokes trying to make Toby calm down, while jack laughs toby cringes in fear. "I don't wanna die" he strains his voice. Lani laughs lightly but notices her brothers fear and rubs his shoulder to try and comfort him "you'll be ok toby y/n and I will cheer you on from the ground" she smiles, Tubbo looks to me then lani and smiles back. "Thank you." He says happily, but you can tell he's still nervous. Hell even I'm nervous and I'm not on the plane...

Tubbos POV:

The worst possible thing to happen has happened...no I'm not dead. But I'm separated from Tommy and jack. So not only did I not want to do this in the first place, but now I have to do it alone. I move toward the opening of the plane, on the mans back as he prepares to jump out.....and down we go.

Y/n POV:

I was informed that Toby had jumped out of the plane and now we are waiting too see him emerge from the clouds. I look up to see if I can see him "oh there he is! HI TUBBO" lani yells, I laugh as he yells back "HI LANI!!! CUPCAKE I JUST JUMPED OUT OF A PLANE!!!" I giggle a bit more and yell back "I KNOW!!! YOU DID SO GOOD!" They start coming closer to the ground and I can see the smile on tobys face as he lands on the ground butt first, he unclips the parachute with the help of the old man who jumped out with him, and runs towards lani and i with a smile. He runs up and gives me a hug "I LIVED!!!" He yells pulling away from the hug and opening his arms wide, making me laugh loudly. I can hear Tommy yelling from behind me and I yell at him "BAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU SUCK!!!" As he lands on his feet but falls. He glared at me, with a smile.

Back at home:

Tubbo pulls me closer to his chest and kisses my forehead "your the best cupcake. I love you" I smile softly "I love you more." "No I love you more" "no I love-." "Y/N SHUT UP IM STREAMING!" I hear Tommy yell from the room over, blush spreads across my cheeks and I hide my face in his neck.