THE FLOWER GIRL <3

Song: La vien en rose, Édith Piaf

(Please listen to the songs to set the vibe)

   3rd person POV:

            Y/n never really knew who her parents were. All she knew was that she had ADHD and felt the NEED to protect villages and people from danger, she also knew that she had a lot more health then anyone she had ever met or spoken too. She had the tendency to wander to different areas, but what she didn't know was that she would do this till she found someone or somewhere to protect, She was part iron golem. Y/n was never the smartest and would plant flowers anywhere grass laid, no matter how small the area. The difference between her and an iron golem was that she was soft, and clueless.

Y/n walked up to the prime path cluelessly. Not realizing she had entered a country that was currently at war. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Tommy was just passing the prime path seeing the young girl, planting daises near the wood path way. She jumped hearing a loud noise, "planting flowers." She smiles, not realizing the anger and confusion on the boys face. He rolls his eyes "I see that but WHY!!?" She tilts her head "why not? Everyone loves flowers" she says keeping her gaze on the daises with a soft smile. "Well not here! You need permission!" She looks up "ok! Can I plant flowers here?" She asks with a smile. "...are you serious?" Tommy asks with raised eyebrows, she tilts her head in confusion. Tubbo begins walking down the prime path, making Tommy switch his gaze from the beautiful girl to tubbo "What's going on?" Tubbo asks with a smile "this women is planting flowers near the prime path!" Tommy grunts in anger "that's wonderful!" Tubbo says excitedly "what kind!?" The girl smiles at him "daisies." She says with a little giggle, the boy gets a better look at her face, seeing her beautiful features. "U-um can I help?" Tubbo asks with a stutter, Tommy looks at him I'm confusion "YOUR JUST LETTING HER PLANT FLOWERS!?" He yells "why not? We need some color." He smiles at the clueless girl, making her smile even wider.

"Where are you from?" Tubbo asks, as Tommy stomps of in distress. She looks down for a moment thinking, then looks up with a smile "I'm not sure." That goes back to gardening "oh...well we could build you a house! Next too mine. Here in l'manburg." She tilts her "l'hamburg? What's that?" He shakes his head with a laugh "l' MANburg, it's the country we are in." He smiles at her realization "we are in a country!!!" She exclaims, he laughs and nods "yes! It was started by my friend...he's dead now" he frowns. She smiles, not completely paying attention "oh! My parents are dead!!!" She says excitedly, the thing about y/n was that she felt the right emotions at the wrong time, he tilts his head "...ok. Well, let's find a spot for your house!" He grabs her hand and pulls her into the direction of his home.

"Can i see inside your house?" She asks with a smile. "Um...sure!" He nods and pulls her into his door. She looks around for a moments "this is a nice house! I think I'll live here!!" She sits down on the chair and closes her eyes "but...but this is my house." She just nods opening her eyes again "I know" he raises an eyebrow at her with a confused smile, "I guess you can stay here! I have a spare room!" He shows her the way too the spare room. "

"I'll protect you." The clueless girl says out of the blue. "W-what?" She smiles and nods "it's my job!!!" His face turns into a face of recognition, realizing the vines over her shoulder, "your part iron golem?!" He says excitedly "I don't know!" She shrugs walking outside.

This was gonna be an odd relationship....

A/N: I think this is my favorite chapter so far tbh!