GOOD 4U <3

Thank you for the request: @ultraviolvnces :D

Song: good 4 u

3rd person POV:

3rd person POV:

Y/n and tubbo where the happiest of couples. If you saw them walking down the street together, you would think that they would be together forever. That was until toby found another, and kissed her. Y/n was heart broken, she cried for months after, I didn't matter to Toby and that's what hurt her the most, to help her move on from the boy she wrote a song.

"WHATS UP CHAT!!! Today we are gonna be chatting! But apparently our friend y/n came out with a song so we are gonna react to it first!!" Tubbo smiles sadly at the camera. the music fades in...

Good for you I guessed you moved on really easily, found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks.

Tubbo started to play with his hands as he listened to the words of the beautiful girl.

Remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world.

"I want to give you the world. I will do anything for you." Toby smiles down at the girl.

And good for you I guess that you've been working on yourself.I guess that therapist I found you, she really helped.

"Baby! I've been really stressed lately, and I just want to get my mind into shape. You know?" Tubbos smiles at his love and she nods with a smile "I have this girl I know who's friends with my mom. She's a therapist, a really good one too. I can get you an appointment." She would always take care of him.

Now you can be a better man for your brand new girllll. GOOD 4 YOU you look happy healthy not me, if you ever cared to ask!

Tubbo looked back up to realize he never reached out her. To ask her how she was, how she felt. He thought she was happy without him, but apparently he was wrong.

Good for you, your doing great without me baby, god I wish that I could do that! I've lost my mind, I've spent the night, crying on the floor of my bathroom.

'She's crying about me' was the first thought that came to tobys head. He felt terrible, Lynn and him didn't work out anyway. She said that she could trust him. Even though she was the one who cheated on him. So I'm some way he knew how she felt.

But your so unaffected I really don't get it but I guess GOOD FOR YOUUU. Good for you I guess your getting everything you want, you got a new car and your careers really taking off.

he did find a new girl, chloe, and he was happy with her, he learned too drive, and no career really was taken off. A lot of people new is name, and he had just reached 1 million subscribers..

Its like we never really happened baby what the FUCK is UP with that!? Her voice started straining into a sorta pathetic laugh. And good for you, it's like you never even MET ME. Remember when you swore to god I was the only person who ever got you!

"Your the only person who will ever get me, I swear to god" Tubbo mumbles into y/n's neck.

Well screw that and SCREW YOU! You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do! GOOD FOR YOU, YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY NOT ME! IF YOU EVER CARED TO ASK! GOOD 4 U YOUR DOING GREAT OUT THERE WITHOUT ME BABY. GOD I WISH THAT I COULD DO THAT! I lost my mind go spend the night crying on the floor of my bathroom.

Toby had just told y/n that he's not in love with her anymore. Now she was in the bathroom sobbing on the ground wishing she had some body to hold her.

Your so unaffected I really don't get it! But is guess good 4 u.

Maybe I'm too emotional. But your apathy's   like a wounded salt. MAYBE IM TOO EMOTIONAL, BUT MAYBE YOU NEVER CARED AT ALLLL! GOOD 4 U YOU LOOK HAPPY AND HEALTHY NOT ME IF YOU EVER CARES TOO ASK GOOD FOR YOU YOUR DOING GREATER WITHOUT ME! Like a DAMN SOCIOPATH! IVE LOST MY MIND IVE SPENT THE NIGHT CRYING ON THE FLOOR OF MY BATHROOM, YOUR SO UNAFFECTED I REALLY DONT GET IT. BUT I GUESS GOOD 4 U!!! good for you I guessed you moved on really easily.

Y/ns somg reached the top of the charts in almost two days. Tubbo decided to start it over and broke up with Chloe. The two are now on speaking terms, but tobys waiting for the day they can be together again.