I JUST WANT CUDDLES!!! <3

Thank you ultraviolvnces for the request :D

                    3rd person POV:

                 It was a tradition, created by Lani to watch a movie with y/n and Lani ONLY every Tuesday night. Tubbo didn't like that very much, since he had separation anxiety, and was quite clingy. Y/n obviously said yes to Lani's tradition, since she was like her BFF. She couldn't lie, she loved the girls nights. Especially, the ones where they would watch chic flicks and paint each others nails while the face masks dried on their faces. Tonight was just one of those nights tubbo was being extra clingy, but it also happened to be Tuesday. Let's see how this plays out...

                        Y/n's POV:

                        I plop on the couch next too lani, Tubbo runs in after sitting too my left "bubba, I know you want to but you can't watch tonight. We will have a movie night together tomorrow." Tubbo gives me a pout but sadly nods and runs into the kitchen. Lani plays 'mean girls' and we start picking our nail polish colors. I choose black and she chooses a pastel green.

                      Tubbos POV:

                    This is not fair, stupid lani and her stupid movie nights. Tonight's MY night with my baby NOT hers. I frown deeper if possible. Watching my baby over the countertop, she lets out a laugh at something lani says. But, I don't care too listen too lani, I hate her right now. You know what I'm gonna steal her back. I sneak over to the couch hoping they don't notice me. Then I'm a flash I pick her up and pull her into my room hearing lani shout a "HEY!" I slam my door shut and throw y/n on the bed.

                         Y/n's POV:

                  I let out a huff seeing as Toby ruined the movie night. "Yayyy!!! I have you now!!" He says excitedly, but I just huffed and turned away with my arms crossed "baby!!! I kidnapped you and you won't even look at me.. I saved you!!!" He smiles. I look at him with a sad frown, and start fake jokingly crying "baby! No no don't cry!" He picks me up bridal style an opens the door, making me stop fake crying and sniffle. He closes the door again, making me fake cry again. He giggles and opens the door again making me stop crying again. He pouts but brings me back into the living room and seats me next too lani again. Making me smile he huffs and stomps away.

I hear Tubbo screaming and whining jokingly "I wannnnt cuddleeeeessss" he  whines out "NOOOO" I yell along with lani, making us look at each other and laugh. "IiIiiiiIiIi waAAAanNNNNtTTtT CuDDlLLesssssS" he sings badly. I just laugh louder "nOoOoOoO" I sing back, he lets out a loud groan, and starts fake crying. "BABBBbbBbBbY." He whines. I laugh again. "nOoOoOoO" I whine back mockingly. Lani is watching the whole exchange with a smirk "TUBBO HOW DOES IT FEEL YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE ME MORE THAN YOUUUU." She sings loudly, making me laugh and tubbo whine louder. I roll my eyes. This was gonna be a long movie....