MY LITTLE PHYCHOPATH <3

PLOT: y/n is a psychopath, and tubbo doesn't let her out of the house in fear of her hurting someone or herself.
REQUESTED: no I got this idea from another finn wolfhard imagines book :D
PRONOUNS: she/her
SONG: babooshka, Kate bush
Jealous, eyedress
enjoy <3
WARNINGS: drug mentions, skater boy tubbo???, Murder mentions, self harm.

3rd person POV:

Y/n was psychopath able of murder, Tubbo knew of this fact though. Seen as though she has tried murdering him on many occasions, usually found hovering over his bed in late hours of the night. But, she was always unable too hurt the boy, she always had this nagging feeling telling her not too. She loved him, the only person she would ever feel for. But, just cause she's never physically hurt him she would threaten him, or hurt herself....

Y/n's POV:

As I lay in bed I feel Toby shift, as his alarm rings off. He sits up, lightly petting my hair, yawning loudly. Making me roll my eyes, and turn towards him, with a glare. But, despite my glare he smiles at me. He gets up and turns the light on. "Toby I swear to god, if you don't turn the light off I will slam your head into a door." He nods and turns the light off "noted" he mumbles. He walks out the room, making me groan from loss of warmth. I get up as well slowly waddling into the kitchen, with a numb expression.

"Good morning sunshine, there's bread by the toaster if you want too make it?" I nod, he's rolling a blunt. Toby is kinda an addict, not too the point he needs help, but too the point where he can't leave the house without something in his system. "You know if I don't kill you first those will." I mutter under my breath, making him laugh a little "I know." I roll my eyes and walk over to the toaster putting the bread into it, pulling the lever down. I see the red light up inside. Tempted too put my fingers in, I put them towards the heat. Lightly touching the metal, before pulling away quickly from the burning sensation. The loud clutter of me pulling my hand away catches tobys attention "are you ok?" I nod hesitantly hiding my finger "hey give me your hand." He demands, I give him the other hand. "Ok now show me the other one." I roll my eyes but give him my hand.

He visibly winces at the burn. "Hey. Hey! Do I need too take the toaster with me to work today?" He questions sternly, I nod. Still annoyed at the fact he's treating me like a baby. "Ok...sit down I'll get your toast out." I scoff "I can do it myself." He rolls his eyes "go sit." He says more annoyed. "Fine!" I give in extremely irritated.

He puts the toast in-front of me. "Ok call me today while I'm working. Don't be quiet. So you know where to call, where do I work?" I ignore him taking a bite of my toast "hey! Don't ignore me! Where. Do. I. Work?" I roll my eyes at his slowed words. "I don't know." He sighs "baby you got too know, can you remember for me?" I nod, thinking about. "Um~ coffee house! GOD!" I exclaim, annoyed that I couldn't remember. "Good job!" "Stop treating me like I'm some baby. I'm gonna push you down the stairs." He laughs light giving me a kiss on my cheek and leaving the apartment. "Love you!" He screams before he closes the door...