Chapter 19

Today was the day...

Revenant was having his body re-constructed back to his original look.

I was scared. He was scared. He didn't want to have his memory corrupted. Neither did I. I love him too much for him to forget me.

---

Everyone was at Mirage's bar, and he was the person giving the drinks today. His hired working people had a few days off due to the fact there will be no Apex Games for four days. It was time to ask Lifeline, Wattson and Rampart  to see if they can work on Revenant's body.

"Ajay, Natalie, Ramya! Can you guys come here for a minute?" (Y/N) asked as the girls walked over to them.

"Good morning, (Y/N)? You doing good, oui?" Wattson asked as (Y/N) nodded a yes.

"What do ya need?" Lifeline also asked as she pointed to Revenant.

"We were wondering if you three could work on his body to give him his original look again?" She gave them puppy dog eyes as they looked at each other.

"Ajay and Natalie are the ones for that. I don't do his types." Rampart spoke and began to walk off.

"Thanks anyway, Ramya!"

"Anyways, I'll try my best." Lifeline smiled, getting a hug from the reader.

"I'll give her some parts if she needs it." Wattson also spoke and was given a hug.

(Y/N) then walked over to Revenant and placed a hand under his jaw.

"You'll be okay. Don't kill or even hurt them." She warned.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." He scoffed and followed Wattson and Lifeline to her medical building.

---

"Lie down on here." Lifeline instructed as Revenant layed down on the rough type of bed. "You'll have to turn off because this will hurt a lot."

"How long?" He asked.

"Two days, at 6pm, you can wake up."

"Ugh, fine." He then switched himself off, now being lifeless again.

"Good, now let's get going." Lifeline opened a door to reveal Revenant's spare parts incase something happened in the real world. "Okay, Natalie. When I tell you to, get me his required parts."

"Oui."

Lifeline began to unscrew Revenant's right arm, until she saw some wires sticking out. This was going to be harder than she thought.

---

"Hey, friend! Want to go to park?" Pathfinder asked (Y/N) as she nodded and left with him. "You don't have to worry about Revenant, friend. He is like a brother to me and will never forget us!" Pathfinder rubbed the slightly shorters girl's back and his chest went into a smile face.

"You have such a ways in word, Path. Revenant is strong, but I don't want anything bad to happen to him. He might get corrupted and kill everybody in his sight." (Y/N) stopped where see was and began to cry out of fear and worry.

"Hey, friend! Don't cry!" Pathfinder hugged her and sighed. "It's going to be alright, (Y/N). Don't be sad or worried. I'll protect everyone." He tried to calm her down, but it didn't work too well. He began to think and rub her back to comfort her. He was good at this stuff. She began to calm down and she then pulled away from him.

"Thank you, Pathfinder. You are a good friend."

"Glad to know that, (Y/N). Now let's go to the park and explore!" He jumped excitedly and ran to the park as she laughed as well and quickly followed.

---

(Y/N) and Pathfinder made it to the park and saw Loba and Bangalore sitting on the grass... holding hands? They were curious and walked over to them.

"Hey, beautifuls." Loba smiled at them, sitting up. "Everything alright?"

"Yes, friend. Revenant is have a surgery and (Y/N) is worried. I have offered to bring her here to make her happy." Pathfinder then looked at their hands. "Why are you two holding hands?"

"We uhh..." Loba blushed.

"We are together." Bangalore finished off that sentence.

"Aww, soo cute!" (Y/N) cheered and hugged them both. "Congrats you both." They both blushed and looked away. "Okay, sorry, I'll stop." She giggled.

Loba and Bangalore smiled at them.

"What are you two planning to do?" The soldier woman asked.

"Just have a good walk around to kill time." (Y/N) told them. "Anyways, we better go now. We'll leave you both alone!" She then grabbed Pathfinder's arm and dragged him away.

"Woah, friend. Calm down!" He tried to stop but she dragged him away further from the girls. "Please!" She then let go and he fell onto his stomach. "Ouch!"

"Oh my god, Pathfinder! I'm soo sorry!" She held him stand and wiped all the dirt off him and smiled. "There you go. We can go to my place later to get you cleaned up."

"Okay, (Y/N). Let's go." He agreed as they went to 'her' house.

---

When they got there Pathfinder saw many red, white and black stuff. He didn't know (Y/N) was into these colour combinations. He would expect that from Revenant.

"These colours are very unlike you, (Y/N)." The robot looked around to see some shattered glass on the floor, so he walked over to it. "Glass?"

"Huh?" She looked at him and got nervous. "Oh! I smashed my mirror by accident this morning, and didn't have time to clean it up."

"Ok, friend!"