Chapter 34

(Y/N) and Loba was inside of Crypto's new apartment room inside of the secret area for the Apex Legends. It was a new apartment since Ash arrived.

Crypto was on his computers, searching files of Revenant to see if any DNA can be found anywhere since the human head was probably impossible to find. Or so they think.

They both hummed when they heard a knock at the main door.

"Come in. It's open." Crypto spoke as Valkyrie, Mad Maggie, Lifeline, and her drone. What (Y/N) doesn't know is that Crypto and Loba are the only ones who know about the eye. (Y/N) didn't see it because Loba was sat directly near it.

Lifeline gave the hacker the drive and he entered it and started to examination of the Hammond. It shown the map of the factories.

"Hammond!? Our trip was for Duardo on Salvo!"

"Maybe they're after the same thing."

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow when Loba moved something to a higher self. She hummed and looked at it closely without Loba knowing. It looked like an eye of some sort.

"Shouldn't Revenant be here for this?" Mad Maggie asked, walking to (Y/N). "After all, this is mainly about him, am I wrong?"

"No, your not wrong, Mags. But... To tell you the truth. He went missing two days ago." They all now looked at her besides Loba and Crypto because they knew something was up, and well, (Y/N) told the male about it. "I don't know where he went, but he should be back so we can explain all this to him later. Continue, Crypto."

Valkyrie gave her a sad look, knowing how hard it must be to not be in connect with a loved one..

"The head must be the main asset." Loba told them, because with the head of Kaleb Cross, they have control over Revenant's being. "Where we went was a Revenant factory, but there were no Revenant's."

---

Last night~

Revenant woke up, only to the chained up by the wrists to a wall, seeing his head just in front of him. He saw scientists and guards. He struggled against his restraints trying to break free as his head pounded in pain.

He pushed so hard that he broke out before sprinting to the guards, instantly killing them and tried to grab it head, but it was merely a hologram of it, so it disappeared at contact.

"Aah!" Revenant roared, slamming his metal fists into the wall before killing another two drones and passing out himself, his body no longer having no energy to continue before being dismantled by guards who attacked out of fear.

---

Current time~

In the room, Lifeline, Loba and (Y/N) noticed the small item on the shelf bouncing, making nosies and smoking. Revenant's eye had light coming from it, a dim yellow colour.

"Uh... Crypto." They all now saw it.

"I found it on Salvo, and I was handling it." Loba told Lifeline as she now held the eye.

"Why didn't you tell me, Loba?" (Y/N) asked as they now looked at each other. "My fiance is dead!?"

"There are many more of him, (Y/N)! He is alive! I promise!"

"Enough." Maggie got in the middle of the two, looking at (Y/N). "We'll figure this out together, a'right? Come on, let's go get you a drink of water or beer or whatever the bloody hell you like."

"Thank you, Mags." (Y/N) sniffed as the two left the room. "Bye guys."

"Thank you, Crypto. If you find any more information, please let us know." Lifeline and the others also left the room as the hacker nodded and started to continue finding out more information on the subject.