Chapter 3

(Y/N) woke up in a big, red bed as she saw another figure next to her, reading a book.

"Morning, skinsuit." The robot grumbled, not looking down at the girl. He just continued his focus on his book.

"Morning, Revenant." She smiled and sat up. He was also under the covers with her as she slowly peeked over at the words on the pages.

"Would you mind, meat bag!?" He slapped the book closed and looked at her with glowing, orange eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." She gulped and shifted away quickly as he sighed and pyt his book back on the side.

"I'll make you some breakfast." He took held the covers before removing it. "Look away for a second." She did as told as he sat on the edge of the bed. (Y/N) could hear metal clicking and some sort of fabric connecting to him somewhere, but where? He then stood up walking around a bit. "Alright. You can look now, skinsuit."

She looked at his whole body to see what he did, but noticed nothing.

"What did you do?"

"None of you concern." He snarled and walked out. "Get dressed and come downstairs."

---

(Y/N) wore some black, fighting clothes while wearing some grey trainers that help her run more comfortably. She styled her hair nearly in just a simple ponytail.

When (Y/N) go downstairs, she didn't see Revenant anywhere.

"Rev?" No answer. "Revenant?" Still no answer. She looked everywhere downstairs, but he was no where to be seen. "Where are you, for goodness sake!?" She groaned impatient and sat on his couch, waiting for him.

---

Revenant came back inside the house holding four bags of food and drink as she tilted her head, slightly confused.

"What are they for?" (Y/N) asked as he placed them on the kitchen counters.

"They are some extra pieces of food and drinks for you... since you'll be staying here for a while." He spoke with his usual low and raspy voice as she smiled slightly.

"T-Thank you, Revenant."

"Ahh..." He began to unpack leaving out some eggs and bacon. "You like bacon?"

"Yes." (Y/N) walked over to him and tried to help him unpack.

"I don't want your help, skinsuit." He growled and snapped at her, causing her to jump back suddenly.

---

(Y/N) and Revenant were the last ones to make it onto the dropship as Mirage chuckled and walked over to the new legend known as (Y/N) (L/N).

"Hey, newbie! How is your day!?" He laughed casually and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She moved away gently ans slowly.

"I'm fine, Elliot." She smiled and sat down.

She looked at Revenant, but his contacts were on Loba. What is their relationship?