Chapter 20

It has now been two days and (Y/N) checked on Revenant all of the time to see if he was awake or completed. All that was left was his foot.

It was currently 4pm, so Revenant is due to wake up in 2 hours time. It was exciting and scary. He could get crazy and try to kill whoever is in his tracks, but he could be grumpy as ever.

---

(Y/N) sat down in Lifeline's Medical Bay building and waited to be called. There was 15 rooms in the whole building since that there isn't that many legends. Also, the legends only get hurt/broken out of the games, so it is very rare to treat them.

She hummed to herself and closed her eyes.

"(Y/N)?" Someone sat down next to her as she looked over to them. It was Bloodhound.

"Bloodhound? What do you want?" She looked at them seriously as they sighed deeply.

"I am sorry for being against your relationship with Revenant. I apologise, and I hope the all father is proud of us all." They spoke as she smiled and hugged them. They hugged back and patted her back gently.

"Thank you, Bloodhound. I appreciate it a lot." (Y/N) looked at them as they nodded and soon left after a small conversation.

---

Lifeline and Wattson finished repairing Revenant's body as they panted and drank some water.

"Finally done." Lifeline smiled.

"Oui." She wiped the sweat from her head. "When will he wake up?"

"Any time now." She looked at the clock to see that it was 6:00pm. "Go get (Y/N) for me, will ya?"

"Of course!" Wattson smiled and left to get (Y/N).

---

(Y/N) walked into the room with Wattson to see Lifeline removing her equipment from the bed that was rough feeling. She sat down next to him and held his hand.

"Please wake up, Revenant."

"Uh oh..." Lifeline gasped at the screen.

"What is it?" Wattson asked, walking over to the medic. She looked at the screen and ran over to (Y/N), pulling her away. "Stay away from him!"

"W-What's going on guys!?"

"I forgot to close Revenant's anger wire, so when he wakes up, he'll go on a rampage until he passes out from overheating." Lifeline rushed out of the room with the other two to rush to Mirage's bar. "Guys! Take cover!"

"What!? Why!?" Mirage yelled as he saw everybody else hiding, so he hidden behind the bar stand since he didn't have time to find anywhere else.

---

They heard Revenant enter and walking towards the bar stand where drinks are served. He sat on a stool and looked around and could sense fear. He hummed and looked over to stand to see Mirage lying down.

"H-Huh!? Please don't kill me!" He yelled and shivered. Revenant was confused. Sure, he could kill Mirage in a heartbeat, but he seems scared like a lost puppy.

"Just get me some water." He mummbled as Mirage did as told, shivering for the whole time. When he received it, he scoffed and drank it. "I'm not thanking you."

"P-Please don't eat me..."

"I'm not, skinbag."

He then heard a thud from behind and his guard was up. He walked over to the thud and knelt down, and looked under the table, to only be poked in the eyes. He yelled and moved away as whoever was under the table moved.

"What the hell!?" He was furious, and left the building. "Guess nobody cares. Not that I care." He shrugged as the bell ran to prove that he left.

Everyone got out from their hiding spaces and looked at Mirage.

"H-He..." (Y/N) was shocked and looked at Lifeline. "What happened?"

"I don't know. His anger wire must've connected automatically, or he can control it." She crossed her arms as they saw (Y/N) leave.

"(Y/N)!" Loba went to chase after her, but Bangalore grabbed her arm and shook her head.

"The soldier knows what she is doing. Trust her." Loba nodded and hugged her tightly.

---

"Revenant! Revenant!" (Y/N) ran over to the red robot as he stopped in his tracks and looked back at her.

"(Y/N)..." He turned his whole body to face her. She jumped and hugged him and he grabbed her legs aa he hugged him, arms around his neck.

"I'm soo glad that you're better."

"Me to. I hated sleeping that long." He looked around and saw storm clothes. "Some things never change." She looked up to see what he was on about.

"You have a point." She chuckled as they headed back home.

---

"I'm going in the shower." (Y/N) picked up a clean pair of pajamas. "If you need anything, you know where to find me." She then walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Revenant sat on the couch and sighes in relief, moving his legs and arms slowly. He then began to feel hot.

"What's this?" He sat up and felt the heat rise. He looked down and saw steam leave his body. "Hmm... Is this normal." He then opened a draw next to the couch and got out his laptop, typing up unusual steam from a Hammond Robotics', simulacrum. "Arousal? What's that?" He was confused and closed it down, not wanting to know more information. "Perhaps I need a wet cloth?" He crossed his arms saw that the steam faded. "Huh, so many things I don't know about my own body."