Chapter 11

"Is she going to be alright, Ajay?" Bangalore asked Lifeline as she saw (Y/N) with monitors connected to her body just incase something bad happens.

"She should be, but the guy beat her soo hard that it broke one of her ribs, and her left wrist, so she'll not be able to participate in the Apex Games for the next month, Anita." Lifeline told her as she nodded with a frown.

"Does Revenant know about this?" 

"No. Not yet. I don't know if I have the guts to tell him." Lifeline shivered as Bangalore hugged her friend gently.

"You're brave, soldier. You do a great job. I'll go tell him for you." She smiled and left the room.

---

Bangalore walked over to Revenant as he looked up at he deadly.

"I need to talk to you." She sat next to him.

"What is it? How is my little skinsuit?"  Revenant wanted to hear some good news.

"(Y/N) has broken a rib and her left wrist, so she isn't able to particiate in the Apex Games for at least a month. She is also unconscious still."

"Can I see her?" Revenant asked as she nodded and lead him to Lifeline's surgery place she had next door to Mirage's bar.

"She is in this room." Bangalore waited outside of the room as Revenant entered the room to see his girlfriend in bed, and Lifeline finishing off wrapping her wrist in a bandage.

"(Y/N)..." He walked over to her as Lifeline sighed and left the room. "Skinsuit... wake up." Revenant spoke quietly as he held her hand. He didn't leave her side as he noticed that his leg was leaking oil. "Not now..." He groaned and put pressure on it.

---

Wraith and Mirage had a drink as they were talking.

"Y-You think (Y/N) will make it out?" Mirage asked sadly as Wraith thought for a moment.

"The voices aren't responding to me." Wraith sighed. "I think so."

---

Revenant sobbed silently as he saw that her heart meter was slowing down. He gasped and ran out of the room.

"Lifeline!" He practically roared out as she ran to him.

"What's wrong!?" She panted as he pointed inside of the room. "Please stay out here."

---

Revenant has been waiting for two hours as Lifeline walked out of the room with blood on her hands.

"What happened!?" He stood up, getting really frustration.

"She needed surgery, and she is now stable." Lifeline sighed as she took her mask off. "Your leaking oil, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Lifeline hummed as a reponse, and looked at him and saw a small hole in his leakage.

"Let me just help ya."

"No!" He grabbed her wrist, growling. "I don't care what you want or think!" He squeezed tighter as she began to get tears in her eyes from the pain.

"Stop it!" Wraith and Bangalore yelled as they tried to take Revenant away from the medic. He let go and sighed heavily.

"I got to go..." Revenant sighed and walked away, leaving a trail of oil behind.

"Will he be okay?"  Bangalore asked as Lifeline gripped onto her wrist gently.

"I think so, I don't care right now." Lifeline groaned and sat down.

"Are you okay?" Wraith asked, sitting next to her friend.

"I'll be fine, don't ya worry 'bout me."

---

(Y/N) soon woke up to the sound of people talking around her. All the voices were familiar. The main words she could hear were: 'alfather', 'friend', and a bunch of stuttering now and then. Bloodhound, Pathfinder and Mirage.

"G-Guys?" She groaned and sat up, feeling immediate pain on her chest. "Ow!" (Y/N) tried to breathe, and Lifeline layed her down carefully.

"Stay down! Your in no condition to move." She pleaded as (Y/N) whimpered to herself and looked at everyone.

"T-Thanks for saving me."

"No problem, girl. We all love to be a-assis-as- a good help." Mirage smiled which her to giggle.

"Elliot, your soo funny. Wraith yoir lucky to have a man like him." Her gaze went to the woman who was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"Yeah. I know." She spoke and sneaked up a smile.

"Is that a smile we see, friend!?" Pathfinder asked, pointing at Wraith.

"Woah, chill man. She is just happy our amigo is awake!" Octane placed his hand on the robot's shoulder as he turned around back at (Y/N).

"Where... where is Revenant?" She asked, slightly worried.

"He left about an hour ago. He was furious, nearly broke Ajay's wrist, and he was leaking oil from his leg." Bangalore explained as she stayed quiet. "And your not allowed to leave here for another week or so."

"Oh... okay." She didn't want to fight back, so she began to relax and close her eyes.

"We better leave her to rest." Wattson told everyone as they nodded and left.

---

Revenant stormed into his home and went to the bathroom to wipe all the black oil off his leg.

"This is pathetic! Everyone is pathetic! Damn skinsuits..." He then went out of the room and went into the kitchen and sighed deeply. "It's not the same without her." He made himself a glass of water and only drank a small amount before tipping the rest down the drain of the sink.

"I... I... I miss her soo much..."