Chapter 22

Revenant got out of bed at 7:00am to make (Y/N) some eggs. He was in a good mood, so he decided to make her food. He gazed out of the massive kitchen window and saw that it was raining. That was when he saw a rainbow, perfectly visible in all colours.

---

(Y/N) twist and turned in bed as she didn't want to wake up from her slumber, but she had to at some point. Her (E/C) eyes opened as the sun beamed straight into her face. Her instinct was to use the covers to shield her eyes in a rush.

After about two minutes, she removed it from her face and saw Revenant holding a big, red and black plate. She exmained him and held her hands out for the plate as he gave it to her without saying a single word.

"T-Thank you, Revenant." She stuttered in shock as she began to eat with the fork she was also given. As she ate, Revenant examined her figure. He was impressed and disgusted. He was dating such a fragile, weak human. Well... possibly weak. They have never had a proper physical fight outside of the games. The main reason would be that they are not 'allowed' to use their abilities to citizens of the world because it would cause chaos and murder. However, people like Revenant do not care or listen.

Pathfinder and Lifeline were acceptable to an extent, but they still have their limits.

"Hurry up and eat. I heard about a new collection event is happening." Revenant scoffed, looking out of the window. "That means someone else will be gifted and heirloom, so someone else will join the original nine Legends." He added.

"I wonder who it'll be! Oh, I hope it's me!" (Y/N) cheered in the bed and ate her food slightly quicker. "I can't wait to see his or her reaction!"

---

Revenant and (Y/N) entered Mirage's bar and entered the private room which was their relaxsation room for everybody in the Apex Games to enjoy. They were greeted by everyone, starting with Pathfinder.

Revenant scoffed, and (Y/N) replied to them all, apologising for Revenant's normal, grumpy mood.

---

Everyone waited for an hour until someone in complete armour came into the room, with a long box and a note.

"Hello Legends." They spoke up as they placed the box on the floor and opened up the letter. "To the Apex Legends, we would like to give the honor and give a certain someone an heirloom to add onto the nine that currently have one. Everyone who hasn't got one, please sit down." They looked to see that Crypto, Wattson, (Y/N), Revenant, Loba, Valkyrie, Rampart, Fuse and Horizon have all sat down on the couches. This meant that Bloodhound, Gibraltar, Lifeline, Pathfinder, Wraith, Bangalore, Caustic, Mirage and Octane were standing against the wall behind them. "Good. Now. I want you to all meet the tenth heirloom Legend." Everyone was silent, and (Y/N) hoped it was her. Who would not want to have one? "Revenant!" Everyone looked at him with a smile as he was shocked by this.

"Me?" He looked up at the reporter. "Why me?" He stood up, walking over to the now scared person in armour.

"Y-You were chosen b-by the Apex Games managers and creators, R-Revenant, sir." He picked up the box and gave it to the robot who was once human. "Enjoy and congratulations!" He then ran off to avoid getting murdered.

Revenant opened it up as everyone saw a faint red glow, coming from inside. He dropped the box as the item was now in his hand.

It was his heirloom.

A Scythe.

No.

The Scythe.

He chuckled darkly and swang it to see how well it fitted his taste.

"This is come in deathly~" He whispered as everyone gulped, including the toughest Legends.

"Y-Yeah yeah, well done, Revvy!" (Y/N) teased as he snarled at her and walked towards her. He knelt down and grabbed her neck with his free hand.

"You like teasing or what? Do you want to get punished?"

"Someone is horny!" Octane yelled and stimmed out of the room.

"Have fun you two!" Mirage then multiplied himself, and snuck out of the room. Everyone else left silently as Pathfinder walked to them.

"I don't know what horny is, but I hope you enioy that time!" Pathfinder needs a lesson like a school. For real now. He then walked off all cheerful.

"He doesn't know anything does he?" Revenant chuckled.

"Not a thing." (Y/N) giggled and hugged him. "Well done on your heirloom, baby." He blushed at this and pushed her away. He was only playing. "Hey!" She tried to push him by his body didn't budge.

"Good try, girly." He then left the room as she followed with an 'annoyed' huff. "Aww, is someone mad because they couldn't push me?" He teased with a hiss.

"I hate you." She crossed her arms.

"I hate you too." He laughed quietly and sat down at a table. "Another game of killing tomorrow."