Chapter 10

Revenant and (Y/N) got back to his home as they relaxed for the night. The robot made food while the meat bag tidied up the place a little. For example, the shattered mirror in the bathroom because Revenant was having one of his moments. He used his dagger like hand to shatter it last night, so thankfully he had a downstairs bathroom.

"(Y/N)!? Do you like salt and pepper on your eggs!?" His deep, robotic voice yelled from the kitchen.

"No, thanks!" She yelled back as she put the shattered pieces in the smaller garbage can.

---

Mirage and Wraith were in his bar having a few drinks.

"Tomorrow I have to go to this cer- cere- ce- thing to show myself off again." Mirage gave Wraith a shot of whiskey.

"Okay." She drank it in one gulp since it wasn't a lot. "Why do you hate (Y/N) and Revenant?" She asked to make conversation.

"It's not the fact that I don't hate them, but it's the fact that someone like (Y/N) is dating someone like him." He spoke and had a sip of his whiskey.

"So... What's bad?"

"Revenant is what's bad."

"He just has a twisted mind set. Sure, I don't like, but we have to try and make him fit it in with."

"Even Pathfinder dislikes him, and he likes everyone!" Mirage protested as his girlfriend face palmed.

"Elliot... Pathfinder likes Revenant. I think you mean Makoa." She sighed deeply as he nodded pecked her cheek gently.

"Yeah..." He mummbled before yawning, and stretching.

---

Revenant and (Y/N) were now cuddling in bed as they had a short conversation before dazing into a slumber. Revenant wrapped his metalic arm around her waist to keep her close as she rested her head on his fabric covered chest. Revenant's optics were fully black to show that he was completely asleep.

Later on, about 12:30am, (Y/N) woke up and went downstairs, and something terrible happened.

---

Revenant woke up bright and alarm by the sound of his new alarm chimming. His yellow optics glimmered as he looked around for (Y/N), but didn't see her anywhere.

"(Y/N)?" He mummbled and her side of the bed. It was freezing. She has been out of it for a while. He got confused and began to look in every single room of the house to find her. "Skinsuit! Come out! This isn't funny!" He then walked into the final room, thr kitchen and saw nothing. "She's gone..."

---

Lifeline and Gibraltar were in the bar having very light drinks as they saw Mirage and Wraith as bartenders for the day. They all loved to hang out.

"Rampart! Sit with us!" Loba yelled, waving towards herself, Bloodhound, Pathfinder, Octane and Wattson. Rampart sat with them and smiled nervously.

"Thanks, Loba." She spoke as they all had their drinks and chats.

"Where is (Y/N)!?" Revenant slammed open the door as everyone stood up caustiously. "Where is she!?" He grabbed Octance by the collar of his shirt and growled loudly. "Did you take her!?"

"No, amigo! I didn't!" Octane yelled and tried to get loose of the others grip. He was dropped to floor.

"Who took her from me!?" He roared out and flipped an empty table. "Where is she!?"

Mirage and Wraith tried to calm him down as he sat on the chair and breathed heavily. He was panicking for some reason. He loved (Y/N) a lot, but was too eager to mention it or ask for help, but he had no other choice. Revenant had no detail on what happened to her. Someone could've captured her, so his 'friends' could help him out in some ways.