Chapter 28

(Y/N) woke up to see that Revenant was still asleep. She smiled at him and stood up, looking at the block to show 10:00am. Thankfully, they didn't have to go to the Games today. There wasn't a lot to do, but knew she should give Bangalore a text to make sure she is doing fine.

After all, she assumed her brother to be dead for some years now. Banglore was mainly confused than angry or upset.

'Hey Anita. How are you? I know about your brother, and I hope you two are doing good.'

Once (Y/N) had sent the text, she went downstairs and grabbed a bottle of oil that can be applied to Revenant's system.

"Revenant. Wake up." (Y/N) nudged him and he woke up with a groan.

"What?" He asked, seeing her holding the bottle of oil. "Oh..."

"Can you lie on your stomach so I can apply it?"

"Sure..." Revenant turned around so he was now laying on his stomach. He sighed when she opened a hatch on his back. He is allowed to drink the oil through his simularcrum mouth, but he does prefer for it to put placed in the back hatch where it is mainly stored. "Careful, (Y/N)."

"I will be." She opened his back hatch and saw where the oil needed to go as she started to pour it slowly into the small hole. "Keep still..." She whispered as he hummed and stayed completely still.

---

"(Y/N)! Revenant! You made it!" Mirage yelles happily as he served Octane a drink.

"Of course we did!" She ran to Mirage's bar table and sat on a stool, next to Wraith. Meanwhile, Revenant walked to Loba and nodded to her as they went into a different room to discuss something very important.

"Hey, friend! Me and Horizon are playing a game of Snap! Would you like to join?" Pathfinder asked in his usual friendly mood as (Y/N) got the water of Mirage and walked over to them. "Yipee!" His screen turned to a happy emoji face as Horizon smiled slightly.

"Who ever has the least cards in ten minutes loses. It'll end if you run out of cards and if the other gets the snap." Horizon explained as (Y/N) nodded. Pathfinder shuffled the cards and started to hand them out. One by one.

---

"How will I do it, Loba!? Everybody knows but her." Revenant sighed leaned against the cold, brick wall.

"You just got to take her to someplace romantic and explain how you feel and how good she has been to you and then give the question." Loba explained. "I myself am not married to Valk, but I wouldn't mind. You'd probably want to kill her even more."

"Nah. You're not my biggest concern anymore." Revenant looked at Loba, now taller than her by a lot. "I'm not the same killer as I used to be. That I blame on (Y/N)."

"Good. That means you have really grown to her." Loba chuckled and handed him what Revenant gave to her to keep watch. "Hide it in the slot in your leg. Take her to the park in the sunset. She'll like it there."

---

"So, (Y/N)?" Mirage leaned over his bar table to her. "What're you looking forward to in the furture with murder bot?"

"Well... I do want a family with him, but I don't know if he would be ready to be a Dad, and what if he isn't ready to be a family. He's been like that for 300 years, and everybody has hated him." (Y/N) told him and him, Wraith and Caustic listened closely.

"You know..." Caustic started. "I have talked to him now and then, and he did say something about having a kid of his own, but he couldn't reproduce like human men could." He then sighed and took a sip of his beer. "He then went about how he wanted to he human again and actually have something in his life that he created instead of killing. Didn't sound like him at all."