Chapter 23

It was the next day and everyone was waiting for the drop ship to arrive. Revenant was now holding his scythe. (Y/N) was proud of him. He was somewhat proud of himself, but he wasn't exactly ready to have his own melee weapon in the Games yet. This was because he was his dagger fingers.

"Hey, amigo!" Octane ran to the couple, chuckling to himself. (Y/N) smiled at him, but Revenant looked away. "So are you still a horny guy then?" He teased. (Y/N) blushed and looked away. Revenant however, stood up and walked towards him.

"Listen here, skin bag! I wouldn't do anything to (Y/N) just because you are calling me horny. Neither of us are ready to go further yet, so stay out of our relationship life!" He grabbed Octane by the neck and pushed him away. He then grabbed (Y/N) protectively until they all heard boots making noises, and getting louder. "And who are you supposed to be, meat bag?"

"Nice to meet you too." He dipped his hat slightly and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms. "My name is Obi Edolasim, but called me Seer." He smiled at (Y/N) as she got out of Revenant's grip and shook his open hand.

"It's good to meet you, Seer. My name is (Y/N) (L/N). This is Revenant and that other there is Octane." She pointed to the guys she was introducing. "Try not to make Revevant mad or he'll pretty much rip your guts out."

"It's not a problem, dear." He smiled and looked up at the defensive cyborg, robot man thingy. "So? Your like a cyborg, man, robot thingy?" This made her and Octane smirked and nearly laugh loudly.

"Actually, skin suit... I am a simulacrum, not a "cyborg, human, robot thingy"." He growled and walked to her. "And never, and I mean NEVER call (Y/N) dear again. She is mine and I won't let anyone else take her away from me." He warned.

"So... What I am seeing here is that she is the only person you care about and would kill anybody to protect her for as long as possible?"

"Yes..." His voice was now hissed as he hate talking about her being in danger. He wanted to keep her safe... even if it costed him his own life. Not like he had a real human soul now, but still. "I will not let her die. Never."

"I wish that were possible." Seer sighed.

"What is that supposed to mean!?" He growled and slowly walked over to him, making him uncomfortable. "Are you saying I cannot protect her!?"

"No, no, no. Of course not, man. I'm saying she could die of old age or an illness." Seer looked down and (Y/N) saw that his smug smile had now been turned into a frown.

"Seer? What's the matter?" She walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I lost someone I really cared about because of an illness." He mummbled. "She died because she had a cancer that the doctors couldn't do anything about."

"I'm sorry for asking." She placed her hand on his shoulder as he smiled slightly. "Do you want to get a drink?"

"Of course." She smiled and they walked off, leaving a shocked Octane, and an enraged Revenant.

"Ahh, amigo... she is making friends fast." He chuckled as Revenant snapped at him and growled deeply.

"Shut up!" He slapped Octane roughly and walked out of the room.

---

Mirage gave Seer and (Y/N) a shot of whiskey each and smiled at them.

"So... Your the new Legend, right?"

"Yes." Seer nodded and dipped his hat slightly. "My name is Seer. What's yours?"

"Most people call me Mirage because it is my Legend name, but friends call me Elliot. You can call me Elliot." He smiled back and wiped some glasses over to make sure they're clean and shiny.

"It's nice to meet you." Seer smiled and drank his drink quickly.

---

Revenant watched from the far table and Loba sat by him, upset deeply. He looked at her and turned his head to the side.

"What's wrong, Loba? Cat got your tongue?" He smirked as she broke down in tears, shocking him. "Hey..." He enjoyed seeing her suffer, but since (Y/N) jumped into his life, he felt softer and wants to help his so called 'friends'. "Don't cry..." He rubbed her back.

"Bangalore broke up with me..." She mummbled as he pulled her towards him, making her shocked.

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't know... She said she liked somebody else and dumped me..." She continued to cry. She was heartbroken, but also angry. He just let her cry on him as (Y/N) looked over and sat by them.

"Don't worry about it, Loba. I heard that someone else loves you."

"W-Who, dear?" Loba looked up at her. That was when (Y/N) pointed over to Valkyrie. "O-Oh..."